Ryan's POV

Ryan Pov
I was getting ready to close up my office when August walked in with Chay and Mya on his shoulders. Behind him walked in a wide awake Kay....holding nicki's hand.

Aug- Dey here. I'll walk des two out ta da car.

Me- Ightt. I'll be right there. C'mon on Kay.

I grabbed Kay's hand and I gave nicki a smile.

Me- Hello.

Nicki- Wassup. *Smiles*

Me- Your not tired or anything?

Nicki- A little but we leaving soon.

Me- We?

Nicki- Oh yea. Me & August.

Me- Oh. *Walks to elevator*

Nicki- Bye Kay baby. *Smiles and waves*

Kay- Bye momma Nicki! *Smiles and waves back*

Nicki- Nice meeting you Ryan. *Smiles*

Me- Same here.

How on earth does she knows me?! Well duh Ryan your the owner of this place.

When me and Kay got on the elevator I started a little chat.

Me- Why are you still up.

Kay-*Rubbing your hand* Because I feel asleep earlier. *Smiles*

Me-*Chuckles*

We walked out the building and August had just got through putting Mya and Chay in the car. When we got near the car I told Kay...

Me-Well since your the last one up you get to ride in the front. *Whispers* Our little secret.

She did a sneaky giggle and August helped her in the front seat.

Kay- Goodnight uncle August.

Aug- Goodnite bae. *Kisses her cheek*

She did the same to his. I went around to the driver side of the car and put my brief case in. When I turned around August was there.

Aug- I heard Chay and Mya will be startin school toma. I can pick dem up in da aftanoon.

Me- Ok that'll be cool.. So *Smiles* y'all together?

Aug- Who?

Me- You and Nicki. I know something's there.

August laughed out loud at that.

Aug- Nah nah nah. Aha, me and hea jus coo. We workin on a track togetha dats why she hera. *Clears throat* I got some feelin fa somebody else.

Me- Well I'm pretty sure that person wouldn't wanna see you booed up with another chick. *Laughs*

Aug- We weren't booed up. *Laugh* We play like dat all da time. Nicki kno wus sup.

Kay- Mama!? *Yells from inside the car*

Aug- Who she talkin ta? *Looks at me*

Me- *Shrugs*

I opened the car door and asked her who she was talking to.

Kay- I'm talking to you. Your my real mama.

I looked at August to see his expression. His was the exact same!

Aug- Nah, Kay Ryan ain't ya real mamma. Yo mamma back in New Orleans.

Kay- But Ryan's plays a bigger role then she will ever do! *Faces forward*

Me- I'm so lost. *Closes car door*

Aug- Ya kno my bruda *Clears throat* died right?

Me- Yea I know that.

Aug- Well he was dhere provida. Dey mamma neva came round til she wanted sum. Dey hardly talk to hea.... I jus don't want dem ta think- GCO

Me- No no it's fine. I rather be dat mother figure. They're nice girls, they deserve a mother figure in their life. I got to go. Chay and Mya have to get up in four ours and I need to iron and pack their lunch boxes. And get them a bath. So see you tomorrow.

Aug- Ightt.

I got in my car and buckled up. I drove off wondering who's this so called girl August is interested in.