Ryan's Pov

Ryan POV
So it's now been 3 weeks since Aug and I found out the gender of our little munchkin. Every since then Sheila's been acting suspicious. Her and the girls. Aug don't call as much either. Like what's going on!

It was Saturday and I just woke up. The girls been up hours ago. Sheila's the one that woke me up. She came knocking on my door.

Sheila- Goodmoring. *Smiles*

Me- Hey Sheila. *Smiles*

Sheila- Sorry to break it to you but you need to get up and pack.

Me- Pack? *Chuckles*

Sheila- Yes. Hurry up. We leave at 12:00.

Me- Where are we going?

Sheila- That's for you to find out. *Smiles*

Me- *Chuckles* Now I'm curious.

Sheila- Don't be. Just relax. Oh hey. Wear something dressy and purple.

Me- Purple?

Sheila- Yes now get up bed bug.

She made her way out the door and I yelled after her.

Me- How much do I have to pack!?

She yelled back.

Sheila- Just a days worth! Not much!

I slowly climbed out the bed. I looked in the mirror across from the bed. I look a hot mess.

I got up and slowly made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick bath. When I got out I started looking through my clothes. I found a purple dress. This should be good. She did say purple and dressy.

I quickly put it on with some gold sandals. I curled my hair to the side and I added some long gold earrings. I did natural makeup with clear lipgloss.

I packed two sets of clothes because I'm at the point in my pregnancy were I sometimes pee a little.

I rolled my luggage downstairs. I rolled it up to the rest of the bags by the door. I walked in the kitchen and I saw the girls sitting on the counter stools.

Me- Goodmorning pookies.

I kissed all their cheeks.

Kay- *Giggles* Give me another one.

Kay held out her other cheek and I kissed it too.

Kay- Now I have two kisses!

She held up two fingers.

Me- *Chuckles* That's right.

Chay- You look so pretty mama.

I've gotten use to the girls calling me mama. I'm more like their mom anyway so it really didn't bother me.

Me- So do y'all too. *Smiles*

The girls had on pink dresses with purple sandals. I walked over to Mya.

Me- Let me see your tooth.

She opened her month and showed me her spot where she lost her tooth two days ago.

Me- *Smiles* Did the tooth fairy come?

She happily nodded.

Me- How much she give you?

Mya- 30 dollars! *Smiles*

Me- Oh girl you so rich! *Smiles*

Mya- I'm going to buy all the candy in the world.