20| Pretty Face

~To The Story~

It wasn't until lunchtime came around when Gakushu texted you Miho's contact info just as he said he would. Now, you had access to a number of the most popular model in Japan. The word 'star-struck' wouldn't be the correct word to use for what you're feeling. Anxious maybe? Flabbergasted? You didn't know. All you did know was how unrealistic this all felt.

"What should I say to her?" You asked, clutching onto your phone.

No words were coming into your head. What were you supposed to say to a well-known model? Do you type formally? Or do you just text her as you would do for anyone? Or would that insult her?

Naoki, who was sitting next to you in the stairwells, gobbled his meat down before turning his head towards you.

"You can start by introducing yourself," Naoki said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Though, I guess I understand why you would be nervous. Don't think of her as a famous person. She's just like you and me. She puts on her pants one leg at a time."

"... You're right."

Who would have thought Naoki would speak some sense into you and offer good advice. Keeping your friend's word in mind, you took a deep breath and started typing a sentence.

You

Hey. This (y/n) (l/n).

You crinkled your nose, debating whether or not if that was a good way to start your sentence, then eventually concluding it is and pressed send before typing up more words to specify your existence to her.

You

The girl you saw yesterday from Gakushu-kun's house.

"Did she answer yet?" Naoki abruptly asked anxiously.

"I literally just sent the text." You deadpanned at him.

You don't know the life of a model, but you have heard it's a stressful job, so you wouldn't put it past her if she replied to your text later in the day-

Ping

-Okay, never mind.

Eyebrows arching in surprise, you stared at the notification on your screen. It's her. It's actually her.

Miho

Oh, hey!

I'm so glad you texted me 🤧

Guess Gakushu wasn't lying when he said you wanted my number.

You

Did he have a reason to lie?

Miho

No.

He just never seemed to like the idea of me meeting his friends.

He's so mean sometimes 🥺😒😔

Okay, so she's aware of his two face persona. She might be a lot closer to Gakushu than you think.

You

yeah, he can be such a party pooper

Miho