42| It's For The Best

~To The Story~

Ren

Good morning (y/n)-san ( ^ω^ )☀️

Are you free this morning? Because I would love it if we hang out <3

You just woke up, so it took a full minute to process who was texting you and what the sender was messaging you. Ren was asking you to hang out. If it were literally any one of your other friends, you wouldn't be thinking so much about it. You haven't known Ren for very long. But everyone who attended school with him knows about his reputation regarding girls.

You

I'm not going to go on a date with you Ren-kun

ಠ_ಠ

Ren

Fret not, my dear.

I don't blame you for being so weary, but I promise you that I have no intention of pursuing you with any romantic intentions.

You gave your phone a look.

You

I also don't do one-night stands.

Here is a deal breaker.

I'm still a virgin here.

Ren

Can't a guy ask a cute girl out without being accused of wanting to sleep with them?

.·°՞(≧□≦)՞°·.

You were doubtful for a moment there, but the more you thought about it, the more you felt convinced that Ren was not asking you out on a date. He was naturally just a flirty guy.

You

Lol, I never accuse my other male friends of wanting to sleep with me.

But since you called me cute, I guess I can make an exception.

Ren

I knew you couldn't resist me :)

You

You're pretty much good for killing time.

Ren

Ouch.

You

Get used to it if you wanna hang out with me (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Oh shit.

Back up.

I have to go to work today.

Can it wait till I'm done?

Ren

I will wait forever for you ( ˘ ³˘)♥

You

Plz don't.

You were about to put your phone back but paused when a sudden memory stirred. That's right. Naoki sent you a text last night. However, you were home and already tired, you told yourself you would message him in the morning.