21| Slip Up

~To The Story~

"I'll probably regret eating this burger later."

Despite her words, you watched Miho shamelessly dive right in and took a large bite of the snack and happily chewed with no concern. At her words, you began to wonder how strict her diet must be to keep up such a good figure and clean skin.

"When was the last time you had a hamburger? Or any sort of fast food?" You asked, cupping your milkshake.

In the middle of chewing, she pondered for a moment. Swallowed and said, "dunno." She shrugged with a smile then took another bite, overly joyed about eating something so simple like a hamburger.

"Are you sure your agent- or someone from the higher up will get mad at you for eating those?" You asked warily, your hand vaguely gesturing to the fries and burger.

Miho waved you off. "What they won't know won't hurt them. It's not like I'm getting a tan. Or god forbid, a tattoo."

You pressed your lips against your straw and began taking sips of your milkshake.

"I'm a huge eater so I'll go insane if I were to put in a strict diet," you said.

"It helps if you're motivated," she stated.

"Not unless I get paid a lot."

At this, she chuckled.

It wasn't hard to get along with Miho and have fun with her. More fun than you thought, even if you did find her way more energetic than you. It helped when neither of you brought up Gakushu.

Picking up a fry, your eyes flickered to your fingernails, which were shining back at you. As planned, you and the model went to get your nails done. You didn't want to get anything too noticeable so you wound up with a pastel pink coating your nails, with small white flowers decorating the thumbs of the nails.

Miho's was a bit flashier than yours. The colour definitely stood out and that colour was dark purple and even had glitter.

You liked the ways yours turned out, even if you weren't big on painting your nails you were pleased with how aesthetically nice it looked on you.

"So, (y/n)-chan, tell me," Miho began, picking off some of her pickles. "Do you have a boyfriend? You're very pretty."

"No, I don't have a boyfriend," you answered.

"Oh." Miho did genuinely look surprised. "You give me tomboy vibes, so I'd figured you'd be surrounded by guys."

From her assumption, you furrowed your brows. Tomboy? Do others see you like that? You wonder if Gakushu sees you as so. Then again he isn't one to think about such trivial things.

"I have some male friends, but that's about it," you shrugged, taking more sips of your drink.

"Then is there a guy you like?"

You stopped drinking. Something inside of you sensed she was going to ask something like that by just asking if you had a boyfriend.

"Er..." You pressed your lips together, shrinking back against your seat all while losing her gaze. If that didn't give your answer away then that huge blush on your cheeks surely did.

"You do!" She squealed. "Who is it? Tell me, tell me!" She leaned in with sparkly eyes, literally on the edge of her seat.

"I..." You were caught off guard by her excitement. "... It's... It's just a guy I know from school."

"It's your friend Naoki-kun, isn't it?"

"It's not Naoki." You automatically deadpanned at her assumption. "For all, I know he can be trying to get a new girlfriend right this moment."