8| Kindness

~To The Story~

Texting... Message sent...

You

Hey, I slept through the morning assembly.

Tell me what I missed.

You recently just sent that text message to Gakushu. He still has yet to reply, though. At this time, he should be in class. While waiting for his reply, you put on your outdoor shoes into your locker and put on your indoor shoes.

You didn't have any intention of skipping assembly, but like the text message said; you slept through it because you didn't hear your alarm clock go off. As much as you hated assembly, you try your best to not skip it due to the fact it's a strict rule here and the fact that going to the assembly does inform everybody of what's going to happen in the month.

And now that you missed it, you were going to have to catch up on what you missed. It seemed like going to Gakushu would be the best person to go to.

It was when you began to walk to your next class when you felt the ping sound from your phone. Getting your phone out, you saw Gakushu's name displayed on the screen.

"That was a lot sooner than expected," you mumbled to yourself, before opening the message.

Gakushu 🐴

Are you serious?!

You're going to get into so much trouble!

You sighed. It was expected to receive this kind of message from the male. Nevertheless, you were happy that he texted you back at least. You rested your back against the nearest wall, so you can text him back.

You

Oh, chill.

I'll just tell my teacher that I had a family emergency.

Gakushu 🐴

Did you?

You

Fortunately, no.

Gakushu 🐴

For heavens sakes...

You

So are you going to tell me what I missed, or not?

Gakushu 🐴

Why should I do something for someone who is completely irresponsible?

You

Because if you don't, I'll the whole school you're secretly dating Karma-kun which is why you reject every girl in school.

He didn't answer. You were wondering if he was tearing the whole school apart in rage to search for your whereabouts and kill you after that threat.

Even though that was such a ridiculous notion, you still felt the need to scan your surroundings just to be sure. Good, the hallways were empty.

You

Oh for the love of- I'm kidding XD