25| Loosen Up

~To The Story~

By the time finals were done you were ready to sleep for a week. Writing an exam for each of your subjects wasn't the thing that made you feel so exhausted at the end, no. It was Gakushu's studying method. The amount of stress you went through to meet his expectations, added with the pressure for not embarrassing yourself was absolutely draining.

Bless his mother's heart who went out of her way to make sure you didn't pass out from the workload.

"I'm super excited!" You squealed, stepping into a rich and fancy neighbourhood with Naoki, the dark and starry night looming over the city.

A party is just what you need to start your summer vacation. Finals are over, school is on halt until September and all you want to do is have fun and not do anything related to school.

"This party is probably going to be pretty huge if it's going to be in one of these houses," Naoki commented, taking a moment to grin before turning to you. "What's the house number? We are on the right track, no?"

You were already getting out your phone, to double-check. After a minute of tapping and scrolling, you found Ren's text message where it has his address written on it.

"We're on the right track," you confirmed.

"Pretty sure all we have to do now is find the music and follow it."

What you were most excited about for this party was to see Gakushu. You can't confirm whether or not Gakushu is already there or will be coming at all. He did say he would be coming and he isn't the type to go back on his words. He was probably one of the first people to show up since he's so punctual.

In the process of putting your phone away, Ren sent you a text.

Ren

Hey, are you here yet?

I hope you didn't get lost.

With the number of guests Ren said he'll be inviting, you were surprised he was taking the time to text you.

You

Aw, you're so sweet to check up on me (✿◠‿◠)

Nah I'm not lost.

My friend and I will be there shortly.

Ren

Great :)

Asano is already here btw.

You

Okay.

You weren't sure why Ren felt the need to tell you that but you were glad he did.

"Remember, if you end up finding a ride home with a girl, then can you tell me beforehand so I don't have to wait up for you?" You said, shutting off your phone and pocketing it away.

"But that would mean you'll have to go back to the train station alone." Naoki pointed out.

"My dad says he can pick me up if I need a ride. He'll even offer you a ride if you need one."

"Glad to know I'm starting to get on his good side." Naoki grinned proudly to himself.

"You were never on his bad side. He just thinks you're weird."