19| Celebrity Crush

The song Me To by Meghan Trainor suit Asano on so many levels. Okay, that's all I wanted to say, enjoy the chapter.

~To The Story~

Alone in the stairwells, you sat with the sandwich in your hand as your only company. That, and the characters playing in the video you were watching on your phone. With headphones plugged into your ears, you didn't hear the footsteps coming down the stairs. That was until the corner of your eyes caught the figure of someone taking a seat next to you.

Turning your head, you saw a boy with shaggy blond hair, smiling at you.

"Heya." He greeted.

This boy was someone you've seen multiple times throughout the month, though, you don't recall ever engaging in any sort of conversation with him.

"Um. Hi?" You greeted back but sounding confused.

"You cool if I sit here with you?"

You furrowed your brows. "Er, sure. You're already sitting here anyway."

"Haha, true. Thanks. You're in my class, right?"

Still wondering what he's doing here, you took a second longer to answer him than you normally would have. "I am."

"Good, that would have been embarrassing if I was talking to the wrong person," he then laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

You threw him a skeptical look. It's only been a month since the first year of high school began for you and so far you haven't made a single friend here. None of the friends from junior high you made came to this school so you were pretty much by yourself. Honestly, that was fine with you.

"I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but why are you suddenly talking to me?" You asked.

"Oh, uh." he scratched his ear. "I just wanted to talk to you. I always see you by yourself, so I thought you could use the company."

You humoured him a lazy smile, getting the feeling he's just an overly friendly dude. "Thanks, but you didn't have to. I'm okay if I sit alone."

"Are you a loner type or something?"

"Haha. No. I do have friends outside of school. I just haven't made any friends here."

"Well let's change that." He grinned. "We can be friends."

"Huh?" Taken aback by his forwardness, all you did was stare at him. From what you've experienced you don't just walk up to someone and ask them to be your friend, you always let those things come naturally. Though, you're not entirely against his approach. "... Fine I guess."

And he just kinda never went away.

"You met Ayami-san and you didn't give me an autograph!?"

In the midst of taking a bite from your meat bun, you shot your friend Naoki a glare for what he said, as the two of you stood outside of the convenience store. After telling him about the encounter of this model, the first thought that went through that simp's head was Miho and Miho alone.

"I'm sorry, but that's not the issue here." You scowled.

"Uh..." He stiffened and forced out a smile. "Right." He cleared his throat and began scarfing down his meat bun.

You sighed. "Why is Gakushu-kun friends with a model?" You mumbled, bitterly.

Despite your question, you pretty much have an answer. It shouldn't come as a surprise that Gakushu has connections. Connections that would be hard to reach from you commoners, as Gakuhsu would like to put it.