Gone | Gally

Requested: I don't think so
Warnings: I don't know this is kind of a weird concept but I had the idea and wanted to see where it would go
Special Details: Ellie is named after Elizabeth Blackwell. There'll be more than one part (you'll see why this is called gone later)

.....

It all started a few months ago, a girl had come up through the box

It all started a few months ago, a girl had come up through the box. That wasn't the surprising part. I mean, sure it was somewhat surprising, but Y/n had been there for a while so the concept of having a girl in the maze wasn't exactly foreign. The surprising part was that she looked to be about two or three.

"Oh my goodness you boys are helpless," Y/n said, shoving past the boys who just stood there staring at the girl. She climbed down to the girl and crouched down beside her. Around her neck there was a necklace with the name "Elizabeth" engraved into it.

The girl, Elizabeth, began to stir from her sleep as Gally, Y/n's boyfriend, climbed down behind her.

Elizabeth's eyes fluttered open. She looked at Y/n, who gave her a soft smile.

"Hey sweetheart, my name is Y/n, can you tell me your name?" Y/n said with a gentle voice.

"Ellie," Elizabeth said, it was clear that she was confused and scared, but she seemed to be trying to stay tough around the strangers.

"Okay, Ellie, can I pick you up?" Y/n asked, still gently. Ellie nodded and reached her arms out. Her eyes began to water.

"Hey, you're okay. I'm going to make sure you stay super safe okay?"

"Okay," she said, burying her face in Y/n's shoulder, an attempt to hide herself from the staring boys.

Gally went up first and the boys split so that there was a path. Y/n followed after him.

"Are you hungry, Ellie?" Y/n asked.

"Uh-uh," she said with a yawn.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?" Y/n asked.

"Mhmm," Ellie mumbled.

Gally turned around and looked toward Y/n, it was clear he had been listening. 'Your room?' he mouthed, pointing to Y/n, who nodded.

He turned back around and continued to lead then to their destination.

Gally opened the door to Y/n's bedroom. Y/n walked in and laid Ellie down on her bed. She pulled a blanket over her and left the room.

She shut the door behind her and tears began to fill her eyes.

"What kind of monster does this?" She asked Gally, who wrapped his arms around her.

"It's bad enough to send teenagers into a maze with no hope of leaving, but--" she looked up at her boyfriend, "she looks like she's barely three, Gally."