Bullying | Fred Weasley

Requested: No
Warnings: Cursing
Your House: Gryffindor

Y/n's POV

You may be asking yourself: Who is Y/n L/n?

Well, I am a muggle-born student at Hogwarts, a sixth year to be exact. I am bullied. But, most of all, I am the girlfriend of the infamous Fred Weasley.

One Saturday morning, I was sitting by the Black Lake, reading, when I heard someone come up to me.

"Oh look Draco! L/n is sitting all alone! What happened? Did your only friend leave you?"
"What do you want Parkinson?"
"What do I want? Oh! I want you to go back where you belong, Mudblood."

I stood up and looked Pansy in the eye.

"And where would that be exactly?"
"The garbage, you little piece of shit."

She pushed me into the Black Lake. Maybe I forgot to mention: I CAN'T FREAKING SWIM!!!

I started drowning, my vision blurred, and the last thing I saw was someone diving into the water.

Fred's POV

George, Lee, and I were walking towards the Black Lake, where I would meet Y/n. I looked towards the lake, and all I saw was Pansy Parkinson push Y/n into the dark waters. Shit. She can't swim.

I ran. I ran as fast as I could. Her life depended on it. I pulled my jacket off as I went, dropping it on the grass before diving in. I saw Y/n slowly sinking towards the bottom, her eyes were shut, and she was barely moving. I swam towards her as fast as possible.

Once I reached her, I grabbed her by the waist and started swimming to the surface.

I layed her down on the green grass and climbed out of the water. As soon as I was out, I noticed that Pansy and Draco had left. Good Riddance. (No offence to anyone who likes either of them). George and Lee, however, had taken there place.

I picked my girlfriend, who had now started to cough up water, up, and carried her to the Hospital Wing.

I ran through the doors, Lee and George at my heels.

I took her to Madame Pomfrey who looked very confused.

"Pansy Parkinson pushed her into the Black Lake and she can't swim." I explained.
"And why are you soaking wet?"
"I dove in after her."
"I see. You may lay her down on that bed," she told me, pointing towards a bed, "Weasley," she looked at George, "there are towels in that cupboard, and Jordan, get professors Snape, Dumbledore, and McGonagall."

I put Y/n on the bed gently, and sat down next to her. It wasn't until then that I noticed that I had been shivering. George brought over two towels and Lee had just ran out of the room in search of the three.

A few minutes later, Lee and the three professors ran in. He pointed to where I sat next to Y/n.

"Mr. Weasley! What happened?" McGonagall asked, walking over.
"Pansy Parkinson pushed her into the Black Lake and she can't swim, so I dove in after her." I explained for what felt like the millionth time.
"It seems you have saved her life." Dumbledore spoke. Professors Snape still hasn't said anything, so I looked at him and he seemed to be staring at Y/n, deep in thought. I looked back at Y/n and saw her eyes flutter. She started coughing like crazy and Madame Pomfrey rushed over.

Y/n's POV

I heard voices when I woke up. I started coughing, trying to get all of the water out of my lungs and sat up. When I stopped coughing, I noticed several people standing around me. I first saw Fred, wrapped in a towel, his hair dripping wet, then I saw George, Lee, Madame Pomfrey, Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall, and Dumbledore.

"Are you alright Miss L/n?" Madame Pomfrey asked.
"Yes, I'm fine."
"Could you tell us what happened please?" Dumbledore asked.
"I was reading by the Black Lake when Pansy came up to me and started saying that I have no friends and all that, which I am completely used to and don't care because I know that I do have friends," my eyes flickered to Fred's and he smiled, "then, I asked her what she wanted, and she said she wanted me to go back to where I belong, and she," my voice cracked as I continued, " she called me a M-Mudblood." A single tear slid down my face. "I asked her where she ment when she said 'where I belong' and she told me that I belong in the garbage and called me something that I don't really feel comfortable repeating."

I started crying. Fred stood up and George and Lee both had to push him back to his seat so that he wouldn't hunt Pansy down.

"Then she pushed you into the lake?" Dumbledore questioned. I nodded.
"I assure you Miss L/n, this will be taken care of, and we are very sorry to hear that this has happened." With that, he left, the two professors following him.

Madame Pomfrey walked away, tending to other students. George and Lee left, knowing that I was safe, but Fred stayed next to me. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye.

"Y/n, would you be my date to the Yule Ball?" He asked.
"It would be my honor."

Timeskip to Dinner Time

Fred and I were sitting next to each other in the Great Hall, his arm around my waist. We hadn't parted since I was released from the Hospital Wing a few hours earlier, and not many people knew what had happened.

We were laughing at a joke Lee had made, when Dumbledore stood up, clearing his throat. The room quieted down and all eyes were on him.

"Most of you do not know what happened today, an event that landed a student in the Hospital Wing. Today, Pansy Parkinson pushed Y/n L/n into the Black Lake causing her to nearly drown. For that I am taking one hundred points from Slytherin." All eyes turned to either me or Pansy, and I buried my face into my hands. There were many whispers, but I had a feeling that Dumbledore wasn't finished. "However, Fred Weasley dove in after her and saved her life, and for that, I award Gryffindor one hundred and fifty points." He sat down as many years turned to Fred. Many Gryffindors patted him on the back, and cheered.

I looked at him and all of a sudden, his lips were on mine, causing more cheers, while George and Lee pretended to gag from across the table.

I hope you enjoyed it!
Please leave comments, vote, and don't forget to request a one shot if you want one!

Thanks,

Keep on Keepin' on!
@SlytherclawNewsie 💙💚