Late Nights|George Weasley

Requested: by @StarlightInHerEyes
Warnings: none
Details: Prompt 16: "I have zero regrets."

This is really short, and I'm sorry, but I liked it and couldn't think of anything to add.
__

Y/n often found herself unable to sleep, tonight was just another one of those nights. As far as she knew, George was still in bed, but she couldn't sleep, so she headed over to the kitchen.

You see, one summer, as Y/n was staying at the Burrow, she was unable to sleep, so Mrs. Weasley told her that cooking always helped her fall asleep. From then on, Y/n cooked when she couldn't sleep.

Having decided to make some pancakes, Y/n got out all of the ingredients she would need.

Once the pancakes were done, Y/n got some syrup and went to sit down. Just as she was about to take the first bite, Y/n heard footsteps coming down the stairs. A half-asleep George appeared and Y/n quietly laughed at his messy hair.

"What do I smell?" George asked.
"Pancakes." Y/n stated simply.
"You made pancakes at three in the morning?" He asked. Y/n looked down at her pancakes, up at George, back to the pancakes, and back to George.
"I have zero regrets." She said before taking a bite of the pancake.
George laughed, rolling his eyes, before sitting down and sharing the pancakes with her.