✮XIX✮

✦✦✦✦ Permission Granted✦✦✦✦

"I really need your help, Leia," Sar'ika mutters to herself, she rests her hands on her knees, nervously rubbing them on her thighs every now and again, "Everyone one is looking to me and- I don't know what to do."

"I'm not a leader, I can't lead these people I'm twenty odd years old, I have nowhere near as much knowledge of the galaxy as you, Mum, dad... Dameron."

She tugs on the hair that isn't in a small bun and closes her eyes, "Sar'ika."

She jumps, looking at Poe over her shoulder as he leans against the wall behind her, he sits beside her on the small box, barley fitting beside her.

"Look at me, Djarin."

She does just that, her eyes flickering up to his, so close to him she can feel his breath on her face.

"I need your help."

"What?"

"I need you in Command with me," She says, her eyes searching his own, "I can't do this without you."

He smiles, his hand pushing a lock of hair behind her ear, "And Finn, Dad, Rey, Bumble, Dimples, Ar-three..."

He nods rolling his eyes, "All right, Djarin, I get it."

He watches her eye flicker to her hands that fidget in her lap, "You are the person for this job, all right?"

"Face it, Dameron, I have no idea what I'm doing."

"At least you look good doing it."

Her head snaps back towards him, he wears a small smirk, his eyes flickering down to her lips, its fast, but she catches it, "Gonna admit you're in love with me again?"

He sucks in a harsh breath and she wears the same smirk as him, raising a brow, moving closer to her as his hand moves to her jaw she tilts his head, "Okay now, Dja-"

"Poe, Sar'ika. I gotta talk to you about something." Finn announces walking in.

D-O rolls in after him, "Friend." He rolls to Sar'ika's side who smiles patting his head as Poe sighs, hand on his hip and head hanging low.

"This droid has a ton of information about Exegol." Finn says pointing to D-O.

"Dimples." The droid says making Sar'ika smiles again.

"Wait, what? Cone face?"

"I am D-O, to you."

Sar'ika chuckles, patting the droid on the head, "You tell him, Dimples."

"Sorry, D-O." Poe sighs.

"He was going to Exegol with Ochi of Bestoon." Finn continues.

Sar'ika stands now, joining in their conversation, "Why was Ochi going there?"