✮VIII✮

✦✦✦✦ Kijimi ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ Kijimi ✦✦✦✦

"So, what are we gonna do?" Poe questions as he passes.

Sar'ika looks up from the wall she was leaning against, "What can we do? We gotta go back to base." Finn shrugs.

"Empty handed, with no Chewie?" Sar'ika asks.

Rey winces and the girl shoots her an apologetic look, "We don't have time to go back. We are not giving up, if we do that, Chewie died for nothing."

"Poe, Chewie had the dagger." Finn sighs.

Poe shrugs, "Well, then we gotta find another way."

"Threepio." Sar'ika says, they all look back at her as she pushes herself up, "Hey, Goldie, get over here."

The droid waddles over slowly looking between them all, "The inscription lives only in my memory now." The droid sighs.

Sar'ika rolls her eyes, "Exactly, now, does anybody know any droid killers?"

"General Djarin! I am thoroughly offended-!"

Sighing the girl holds her hands up, "I was kidding, Threepio," She looks back at the others, "Not completely."

"Hold on," Poe says raising a hand, "The inscription on the dagger is in your memory?

Sar'ika and Threepio both turn to look him, the droid nodding and the Mandalorian giving him a look of disbelief, "I believe that is what I just said."

"Yes, Master Poe. But the translation from a forbidden language cannot be retrieved. That is short of a complete redacted memory bypass."

"A complete what?" Finn asks.

"It is a terribly dangerous and sinful act performed on unwitting droids by dregs and criminals."

"Terrible, dangerous and sinful," Sar'ika says slapping Poe's chest, "Seems like it's just up your street."

He gives her a deadpan look watching as she leans against the crate beside Rey, "Let's do that." Finn says, cheering slightly.

"I know a black market droid smith."

Sar'ika scoffs, staring him with her mouth parted, "Black market droid smith?"

"But he's on Kijimi!" Poe groans.

"What's wrong with Kijimi?"

"Hold up," Sar'ika says getting to her feet, "I'm a little more concerned about why you know a black market droid smith."

Poe raises his brows at her, "Remember that job on Geonosis? No questions asked when those sketchy guys came up to us, and you did those weird things to get them to go away? No questions asked, Princess."

He turns to face Finn, who had asked the question, "I had a little bad luck on Kijimi. But if this mission fails, it's all been for nothing. All we've de, all this time."

Finn gets to his feet to stand beside him, "We're all in this, until the end."

Rey stands, grabbing Finn's hand, "For Chewie."

She reaches back pulling Sar'ika to her feet and Finn reaches over for Poe's hand, "Hands?"

"Hands."

"For Chewie."

He looks across at Sar'ika raising his hand as she reaches over only for the golden droid to shove between them reaching up for their hands that now hang loosely in the air.

Poe smiles sarcastically waving their joined hands, "Kijimi."

Finn and Rey share an amused look at the one of disappointment Poe had on his face and watch as he and Sar'ika walk to the cockpit together, him saying something to make her laugh as she nudges him with her elbow.

"I give it another week."

"You always say that. I give it until one of them almost dies."