✮IX✮

✦✦✦✦ Let's Not Have A Scene ✦✦✦✦

"She in there?"

"The Admiral has banned you both from the bridge, let's not have a scene."

"No, let's. Holdo?"

D'acy follows after them both, "You're not allowed in here."

"Fly Boy."

"Cut it lady. We had a fleet, now we're down to one ship, and you've told us nothing. Tell us we have a plan! That there's hope!"

Holdo sighs and turns to look at Poe, "When I served under Leia, she would say, 'Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it..."

"You'll never make it through the night."

Sar'ika scoffs shaking her head, "We just want to know what's going on."

Poe raises a brow as he looks behind her, "Are you fuelling up the transports?"

Sar'ika follows his line of sight and raises a brow, Poe walks around her and over to the screen, "All of them? We're abandoning ship? Is that..."

"Dameron." Sar'ika warns crossing her arms over her chest.

Poe ignores her as he continues, "That's what you got? That's what you brought us to?"

Sar'ika walks up to him trying not to lash out and grab him by the ear, "We've already been banned from here once, you wanna us to be dragged out of here a second time?"

"Stay out of this, Djarin." He warns.

She crosses her arms over her chest, "I can't 'stay out' of this, Dameron, I'm a part of this resistance too, so don't walk around here acting like you know everything, Captain."

Poe pushes past her to face Holdo again, "Those transport ships are unarmed, unshielded."

"Dameron-"

"We abandon this cruiser, we're done. We don't stand a chance. No, you are not just a coward-"

"Dameron-"

"You are a traitor."

"Dameron!"

"What?" He yells turning to face her.

His gaze softens when he notices her flinch backwards at his outburst, her mouth parting as she stares up at him, "Get this man off my bridge."

Two guards walk up to grab him and take him away, he clenches his jaw watching, "I take it that means me too?"

"Are you going to hurt him?" Holdo questions.

"Very likely."

"Then yes, you can leave too."

Sar'ika walks out the bridge, her gaze hard and firm making people move out of her way as she goes back towards Leia's room.

Din looks up as Poe is forced into the room, and his eyes widen as a very red faced Sar'ika enters, "You have some nerve, Dameron." She seethes poking him in the chest.

"Just leave it."

"No, I'm not going to 'just leave it', do you have any idea how embarrassing that was?"

Poe rolls his eyes and walks over to the window to look out but Sar'ika is hot on his heels, "A coward? A coward, you called her a bloody coward, a traitor, are you insane? She can throw us out of this ship and leave us for the Imps any moments."

"We're abandoning ship, Djarin, the moment we leave, we're dead."

"You'll be lucky to leave this ship." She threatens.

She pokes her finger into his chest again pushing him back, "You're a-"

"A what, Darin? Spit it out!"

"Nerf herdering, insufferable, scruffy looking, fly boy. You got demoted for a reason, Dameron, because you can't follow orders, you have to be in charge, you have to tell others what to do-"

"You can't say anything here, Djarin, I told you to run, you got yourself captured. I told you to stay behind, you followed me. I told you to stay out of it-"

"I told you to leave it, and you went on getting yourself removed, again!"

Poe scoffs and grabs her wrist pushing it away from him but she lifts her other one to point at him, "You didn't need to follow me in there, Djarin! Stop poking me!"

"No!"

Poe huffs and turns away from her, "You have no idea what's truly going on in here, out there."

"I don't know if your tiny, pea, X-Wing shaped brain either lacks the space or just chooses not to remember, but I've been in this fight long enough to know what's going on around here."

"Then why do you act like a child, like it doesn't affect you?"

She steps back and crosses her arms, "A child?"

"Oh no." Din mutters.

Threepio shifts closer to the Mandalorian afraid of what will happen, "A chil- a child!"

"Yeah, a child, you run around here, people picking up after you, all because of your relation to the General. I worked hard to get here, Djarin, I worked my ass off to become a part in this resistance, and I'll be damned if I let a Princess with no planet or a crappy wannabe General ruin the chances of the entire galaxy being free."

She shakes her head as he continues, "You're just a kid, Djarin, you have no idea what half of us have been through."

He walks away but she follows after him again, "You think I don't know, Dameron? I've lost people too, I've lost my people, my planet, my brothers, my mother, my aunt, my uncle, my friends. Stop being so selfish."

"Selfish?"

"Yeah."

"Selfish?"

"That's what I said."

"You know what, Djarin, this is self-"

"Commander." A member interrupts.

Sar'ika sighs glaring at Poe's back as he turns around rubbing a hand down his face, "Yes?" She questions looking to the man beside her from the corner of her eye.

"Admiral Holdo has requested to see you, she wants to know how Leia is doing."

Sar'ika nods and turns back to look at Poe who is looking away from her, "Duty calls, Captain."

"Djarin, I'm-"

"Leave it."