✮XV✮

✦✦✦✦ Distraction ✦✦✦✦

"Ben!"

The pair freeze and look back at Sar'ika, "You killed my mother!"

"No, I destroyed her." Kylo says.

"Use your hate..."

He lifts his sabre, pointing it at her and turning it tauntingly, "Sar'ika, no." Luke shakes his head.

She ignores her uncle as she walks forward, "I've got this."

"Sar'ika." Luke says again.

Kylo is the one who advances first, bring his lightsabre up into the air, she grabs her own lightsabre, the white light stopping the red one.

He pushes back and she dives out of the way twirling her lightsabre as they circle each other, he advances again this time with much more strength.

She rolls away and kneels below him bring her lightsabre above her head to stop his red one, smirking she shifts one foot and kicks his feet from under him as she stands and jumps back as he blindly swings for her.

Yelling he uses the Force to freeze her and runs at her, she closes her eyes and breaths in deeply before she feels the Force being removed, raising her white lightsabre it meets the red one just in time.

Her feet get pushed back from the strength, revealing red under the white as she leaves a print in the salt.

She looks back to Luke and he nods, releasing one hand she brings Luke's sabre to her and forms an x to stop Kylo.

"I'll slaughter you like I did your mother." Kylo grits.

Sar'ika hums, "But will you have the Jedi on your side."

Kylo's brows furrow and before he can do anything she uses all of her strength to push him back with the force.

She twirls both sabres into a reverse grip, something her mother taught her.

Kylo charges at her, lifting one sabre she blocks the red one and swipes at him with another but he jumps back to avoid it, "You're nothing."

She stabs at him but he catches her wrist turning the hand holding Luke's sabre, it falls to the floor, deactivating as it hits the ground.

Kicking him in the gut he falls backwards but is quick to get back to his feet. Sar'ika looks back to Luke who nods his head at her, they both know how this is going to end.

It's why Sar'ika came out here in the first place, she doesn't need to avenge her mother's death while the entire First Order is behind them.

She knows Kit would probably kill her if she was still here for doing this.

"What happened to you, Ben?"

He grits his teeth, eyes watching her as she drops her hand to her side, the white lightsabre now behind her pointing towards the sky as her shoulders drop.

"We were best friends, siblings, I looked up to you!"

Kylo yells as he brings his sabre down again but she is quick to stop it with her own, "You were supposed to start training me!"

"You are just a child, a useless child that's in my way!"

He screams as he lifts his hand sending her flying backwards, she rolls across the floor falling into the trench with a thud.

Kylo turns back to Luke and stalks towards him but he doesn't move, slowly he pierces his lightsabre through him but nothing happens. "No."

"See ya around, kid."

Luke disappears leaving Kylo standing alone, hearing a grunt behind him he turns to see Sar'ika pulling herself out of the trench and staring back at him, "He left you, he betrayed you."

Sar'ika scoffs lightly and chuckles making him falter, "We're just the distraction, Master Solo."

"What-?"

She closes her eyes and slowly and then she too disappears.

Looking around Kylo yells as he kicks the floor in anger, "No!"