✮IX✮

✦✦✦✦ D-O ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ D-O ✦✦✦✦

Sar'ika furrows her brows as they drift towards the planet Poe seems to know, "What is it?"

"I don't know, I just feel... something."

"What?"

Poe places a hand on her shoulder, the strange feeling being replaced with concern, shaking her head she looks up at him giving a reassuring smile, "Never mind, it's gone."

"Djarin."

"Hmm?"

Poe studies her, the small smile she's put on her face to assure him it truly is nothing, sighing he shakes his head, "Nothing."

BB hits into Sar'ika legs for her attention and points towards where R3 is curiously poking at something, "Your droid wants you." Poe says teasingly as he looks at BB-8.

"Aww, you jealous, Dameron"

"Yes, in fact I am, very jealous, that my droid likes you better."

She smile sweetly patting his cheek before walking away, they find a small droid powered down behind a pile of creates. BB-8 looks up at her for permission and she nods, "Go ahead."

The droid whirs to life and looks around at them, "B-Battery charged."

"It talks." Sar'ika says gaining its attention, quickly the droid rolls backwards away from her and she lifts her hands in defence taking a step away.

BB-8 rolls in front of her and the droid calms, "H-Hello."

The droid chirps back tilting his head as R3 rolls up behind them, Sar'ika lowers herself, "Hello there."

"Hello."

She smiles encouragingly and BB-8 rolls towards her allowing her to pat his head as she shows she is no harm.

BB-8 shows the droid over to Rey, the others follow, "H-Hello."

Rey furrows her brows as she smiles at the droid, "Hello."

She reaches forward for the droid but he rolls back, "No... No, thank you."

"Looks like someone treated him badly." Rey comments. "It's all right, you're with us now."

Sar'ika walks over to her bag, digging through it to find a canister of repairing oil she often has to use for R3 or C3-PO.

Walking back over she lowers herself slowly, "May I?" She lifts the canister showing the droid who cautiously looks between it and her.

BB-8 chirps softly and rolls over to Sar'ika, cuddling into her side to show she won't harm him.

The droid slowly rolls towards them and with a careful hand she helps re-oil him so the squeak is gone, "I'm Sar'ika." She says, smiling softly as she carefully sets the canister down beside them.

"D-O."

"D-O?"

The droid nods, "Hello there, D-O, this is BB-8 I call him Bumble, this is Ar-three, and that's Rey."

"Hello." The droid answers timidly.

Rey smiles at them, nodding to the droid who looks back to Sar'ika, "Can I call you, Dimples, D-O?"

BB chirps again, and R3 joins in this time, although he didn't really like nicknames and would be preferred to be called 'Ar-three' himself, the astromech droid knows BB enjoys the nicknames.

"Yes."

She smiles, "Okay then... Dimples. Would you like to stay with us? We can take care of you."

"Yes."

She keeps her hands by her side but as the droid slightly moves closer to her she moves her hand into the air ready to reach out if needed.

Having a burst of confidence the droid rolls over hitting into her knee, "Thank you." He rushes out before rolling away with BB-8 and R3 following him.

"We're coming in." Poe calls from the cockpit.

Sar'ika stands and goes to the co-pilot seat seems Poe has claimed the pilots chair.

After landing, ungracefully might she add, Poe grabs a long coat and throws it on as he lowers the ramp, "Stay here, I'll be back."

"Dameron."

"I'll be back."

"I'm coming with you."

"It's too dangerous, I've been here before, I know my way."

She raises a brow catching the jacket he throws at her, when she lowers it, he's gone, disappearing into the darkness of the planet.

She looks down into the ball of fabric to see her wrist guards sat on the top, pulling them down she slips them on, reminding herself to put the rest of her armor on when they have time later.