✮XI✮

✦✦✦✦ Get Your Spice ✦✦✦✦

"Poe Dameron, Spice runner, Runner of Spice." Finn continues to repeat over and over.

Poe shoots him a look as Finn turns to Sar'ika, "Sar'ika Djarin, Bounty hunter, Hunter of Bounties."

Rolling her eyes Sar'ika walks away following Rey and Zorii through the small corridor, "All right." Poe sighs having enough.

"Get your spice!" Finn yells.

Poe sighs shaking his head, "Any bounties you need catching, she's your girl!"

"Will you keep it down?"

"I'm finding this highly amusing."

"Of course you are..."

Sar'ika pauses in her movements, Poe walking right into her back, she ignores him as she turns around, "Djarin, we don't have time for this."

"I just-never mind." She shakes her head allowing Poe to drag her after the others, "Were you really a spice runner?"

"Is it that unbelievable?"

She shrugs smirking slightly, "You just won't even touch a cup of caf, can't imagine you with spice."

"I didn't do spice, all right?"

"I didn't say you did, keep your knickers on."

He rolls his eyes and shoves her into the room after the others, "Babu's in the back." Zorii tells them as she leads them through the cantina like place.

Sar'ika turns her nose up in disgust, an alien approaches them, slurring in Huttese. By just walking past trying to rid the stench of alcohol she sticks closer to Poe who seems unphased by them.

~~~~~

"I haven't the faintest idea why I agreed to this. I must be malfunctioning."

Sar'ika rolls her eyes as she taps the droid on the shoulder, "I'll be right here, Goldie, don't worry."

"That only makes me worry more, General."

"Thanks for your honesty, Threepio." She sighs.

"Zorii, is this gonna work?" Rey asks.

Zorii and Babu Frik converse in an alien language, Sar'ika only picking up little bits of it, "He says he's found something in your droids forbidden memory bank. Words, translated form Sith."

"Crack it open."

"Crack?" Threepio repeats looking at the General.

Sar'ika nods, "That's it, yeah, that's what we need." Finn says looking over Rey's shoulder.

Zorii turns to look at Poe who is leaning against the wall near a window to watch out for any Troopers, "Who are you hanging out with that's peaks Sith."

"Can you make him..." Poe sighs moving around Zorii, "Babu, can you make him translate it?"

"Yes," Zorii answers for him, "But it will cause a complete..."

"A complete memory wipe." Threepio finishes.

Sar'ika's head snaps towards him quickly, "What?"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait," Poe says, "We make him translate it, he won't remember... anything?"

"Droid memory go blank. Blank, blank!"

"There must be some other way." Threepio complains.

"Doesn't Ar-too back up your memory?" Finn asks.

Threepio scoffs, "Oh, please Artoo's storage units are famously unreliable."

Rey looks at him softly as she speaks, "You know the odds better than any of us. Do we have a choice?"

Threepio looks around at everyone slowly before standing and walking away from them, "If this mission fails it wall all for nothing. All we've done... all this time."

He turns back to look at them all and tilts his head as his eyes light up, studying them all, "What are you doing there, Threepio?"

"Taking one last look, sir, at my friends."

Sar'ika shakes her head, "No, Threepio, unhook yourself, we're not doing this."

"Djarin..."

"I'm afraid we have no choice, General."

Sar'ika scoffs, "You expect me to let you not remember anything, any of us?"

Threepio just stares at her and she scoffs, "You took care of me from age three until I was twelve, now you want me to let you forget that? No, unhook him, now."

"Sar'ika," Rey says, her eyes sad as she looks over at her, "We have no other choice, we have to."

"Do not be sad, General."

"I'm not sad." She denies.

"Yes you are, I have analysed your voice."

Rolling her eyes she takes in a deep breath, "But you won't remember anything."

"Sad." D-O says.

"Djarin." Poe places a hand on her shoulder and she shrugs it off. She walks towards the door, "Hey, where you going?"

"To look out, I'm not being here when it happens."

They watch her disappear and Poe turns back to the others, "Poe," Finn calls gaining his attention, "Go."

He nods and as quick as he can he follows after her, Sar'ika is leaning against the wall her hood covering her face as she watches the snow fall on her dark boots.

"Everyone keeps dying," She says when he leans beside her, not needing to look up to know who it is, "I don't know if I can take another one."

"Threepio isn't dying."

"He may as well be, that droid don't half piss me off but I don't think I'd survive without him telling me the odds of me spilling caf on the interns."

Poe chuckles, "I can do that, the odds of you punching me this week are four to five."

She takes her fist punching him in the arm hard and he yelps, "You were right."

"Night raids are going to start soon," Zorii says walking out to them, "I'm keeping look out."

"I'm coming with you."

"You still don't trust me?" She scoffs.

"Did you ever trust me?"

"Nope."

"Dameron." Sar'ika calls after him before she fully disappears inside, he stops and turns to look at her, "Be careful."