✮VII✮

✦✦✦✦ Aunt and Niece  ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ Aunt and Niece ✦✦✦✦

"Maz." Sar'ika yells out as she runs into the room having only been gone around five minutes.

"What?"

"Maz, she can get us the codes."

Finn clicks his fingers and points to her as Sar'ika moves to the communicator to contact her.

Five minutes later Maz is standing in hologram form before them and they have explained what they need, "So, do you think you can do it?"

"Could I do it?" Despite it being dark they can tell she is rolling her eyes, "Of course I could do it. But I can't do it."

Sar'ika scoffs, "How can you but can't you do it?"

"I'm a little tied down right now."

Threepio lets out a shriek as blasters are fired, "Maz? What is happening?"

She sighs and looks back to the hologram, "Union dispute. You do not want to hear about it." She grunts as she fires another blaster shot behind her, "But, lucky for you, there's exactly one guy I trust who can crack that kind of security."

She runs and dives for cover as she reloads her weapon, "What guy, Maz?" Sar'ika questions.

"He's a Master Codebreaker, an ace pilot, a poet with a blaster."

"Sounds like you're describing me." Sar'ika jokes.

C3-PO jumps back as more shots are fired, "Oh, my. It sounds like this codebreaker fellow can do everything."

Maz nods, a far off look in her eyes, "Oh yes, he can."

Sar'ika shudders slightly and turns her face up in disgust, "You'll find him with a red plom bloom on his lapel rolling at the high stakes table in the casino on Canto Bight."

Poe stands shaking his head, "Canto Bight? No, no. That's... Maz, no. Is there any way we can take care of this ourselves?"

"Sorry, kiddo, this is rare fired cracking, you wanna get on that destroyer, I only know one option, find the Master Codebreaker. And, Sar'ika, I'm sorry about your mother."

The hologram cuts off as Maz flies away and Sar'ika sighs rubbing her hands down her face.

Finn hands the tracker beacon to Sar'ika and she looks down at it before looking up at him, with a sigh she takes it and attaches it to her wrist.

Rose and Finn leave taking BB-8 with them and Sar'ika walks over to Leia, using the Force she brings a chair to herself and sits beside her.

Poe looks over at her, sensing her uneasiness but decides to remain silent.

He grabs his own chair, setting it down beside her but says nothing as he rests his head on his hand and stares at the steady beep of Leia's heart monitor.

"Please don't leave me too."

Leia smiled at her niece who wore a scowl on her face, the girl had been dressed in a long navy and dark dress, with frilly sleeves, one that matched her mother's robes and father's armour.

"Do I have to wear this?" The twelve year old groaned.

Leia nodded, "Yes, you look lovely." Kit stood back, knowing not to voice her complaints, but growing up with Leia she found a little dress up once in a while was actually quite nice.

"But Ben isn't wearing a dress."

Leia chuckles kneeling in front of her as she gives her best pleading eyes, "Come on, Sar'ika, for me?"

"Can I wear a different one, this one itches me, I don't like the frills."

Leia sighed and grabbed her hand pulling her back into the room and searching through closets, "What about this one?" She pulled out a long yellow one but the girl shook her head.

"This one?" It was a short light pink one and she grinned as the girl began considering it, but her grin fell when she shook her head again.

Leia cheered as she brought out one last one, her old white dress accompanied by a silver belt with a holster attached to it.

"Can I try it on first?"

Leia nodded happily and handed it over to her allowing her to change out of the blue and into the white.

Sar'ika ran out with a large smile on her face, the dress fitted her perfectly and fell down to her shins revealing her brown leather boots, she stuck her hand out bringing her blaster given to her by Han to her hand.

The young girl spun her blaster, just like her Uncle taught her, then holstered it and spun around for Leia to see. Leia clapped and crouched in front of her sorting the neck of the dress.

"You look beautiful, Sar'ika."

"Do you think Mum and Dad will think so too?"

"I know they will." Leia promised pacing a kiss on her forehead, "Now, come on, let's go show them."