✮VI✮

✦✦✦✦ Who's scruffy looking? ✦✦✦✦

"Dameron, I swear..."

"I'm not doing anything."

"I know that look, you're up to something."

Poe shook his head, "Nope."

Sar'ika watched him in the corner of her eye as he shifted slightly closer, "Dameron, I mean it."

He held his hands up in defence and stood beside her but still she remained on edge as she watched him, she'd only been here for a few months but every time she and Dameron were around each other they clashed heads.

He held his hand out suddenly, Sar'ika flinching away but relaxing slightly when she saw what was in his palm.

"I got it made for us."

He lifted his own hand to show the leather bracelet, "It's a communicator, for our missions."

She took the bracelet and pulled it on, "Thanks, Dameron."

"Djarin?"

"Yeah."

"Actually use it, please."

Sar'ika looks at the old worn bracelet in her hands, one that no matter how many times it may get broken on missions she still makes an effort to get it repaired.

There's a knock on her door and she looks up as it opens to see Poe step inside their quarters. She sighs and looks back down at the bracelet in her hands before shoving it into her pocket.

"What is it, Dameron?"

He says nothing just sits beside her on the bed and leans against the wall.

Despite their protests the pair were put into the same room, the room was just plain white with two beds on either wall, a bathroom attached to it with a large window that looks out into open space.

Sar'ika didn't have any belongings beside the clothes on her back anyway, her Mando armor is on the Flacon safe along with every other thing she owns. She also hung the dice on the windshield, holding out hope that Luke would see them.

"This woman is going to get us killed."

"What? She's competing with you now?"

He rolls his eyes, "I'm sorry about Paige."

She scoffs and leans back, "I don't think you are, Dameron."

"Do you think I wanted those people to go out there and die? They're my friends too!"

He gets up to stand in front of her, "Maybe if you listened to me once in a while, Dameron, your friends would still be here."

He scoffs as she pushes past him heading for the door, "Maybe if you didn't have such an attitude you'd have friends."