✮III✮

✦✦✦✦ Torture ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ Torture ✦✦✦✦

Poe gets forced out of the ship they were on as he struggles against the Trooper's hold, "All right. All right!"

He looks behind him to the silent Sar'ika, her gaze hard and firm, head held high, like a true resistance Princess, it reminds him of the General.

They're led through the ship, towards the prison cells where they're then split apart. "Hey, hey," Poe protests trying to get to Sar'ika, "No, wait!"

"Dameron," She says so softly that he thinks there is someone else here with him, "It's okay."

He watches as she allows herself to get dragged into the room opposite him the door cutting off his vision from her.

The two Troopers force him into his own room and cuff him to the chair before him, he groans and eyes the droid that rolls in.

"The resistance will not be- ah!"

Groaning Poe lifts his head, eyes fluttering open, he lets his head drop back against the chair, "I had no idea we had the best pilot in the resistance on board."

He lifts his head looking at the masked figure, "Comfortable?"

"Not really."

"No one has been able to get out of you, what you did with the map."

"You might want to rethink your technique."

Kylo lifts a hand and he stares straight at his helmet, Poe grunts softly trying to fight it off but he's forced back into the chair behind him causing him to groan in pain, "Where is it?"

"The resistance... will not be intimidated by you."

He brings his hand forward, Poe's head following, "Where is it?" But still the man resists.

Kylo digs deeper, to the deepest parts of the brain, and one thing keeps popping up, the face of an old friend.

"Dameron, I swear if you don't stop that-"

Poe smiled at the slight smile on her face that she was failing terribly at trying to hide, "Stop what, Mando?"

Sar'ika just simply shook her head and grabbed the cloth from his shoulder to wipe the grease he had smudged across her forehead off.

She lifted her greasy hands and wiped them in his hair, he pulled back instantly covering his head, "Hey, no fair, not the hair, not the hair!"

She giggled shaking her head; a very rare thing was a Sar'ika Djarin with a smile. The thing that was even rarer was the pair lasting five minutes without arguing.

Kylo pushes Poe further back into the chair and Poe screams out, throat going raw.

It was always uncommon to see the two hot headed pilots relaxing or not at each other's throats. Yes, they fight and argue a lot but they both care about each other, they are partners after all.

"Yeah but why?"

"Because."

"There has to be a reason though."

Sar'ika sighed, pausing in her movements of typing on the data pad and glanced at Poe who sat beside her still holding the plate of food he had gotten from the cantina a few minutes ago.

She played the question over and over in her head, 'Why do you wear the helmet?'

"It was given to me by my aunt, Bo-Katan."

"The Mandalorian?" She nodded.

"She died, not long after, I guess it's a sentimental reason," She looked to the blue and white helmet that sat beside her, it matched her blue and white armor, but she wasn't wearing that today.

She wore just a simple shirt tucked into a pair of baggy black pants with boots, Poe preferred this look, it was more, her.

She smiled at the helmet as she ran her finger across the visor, that was the first time he ever saw her smile, and he thought it was beautiful.

Kylo finally pulls back and Poe glares at him, the memories he had hidden away only for himself to see being pronged at by the masked figure makes him uneasy.

"The girl." He says soddenly and Poe stiffens.

Kylo walks out, making sure he leaves the door open as he enters the room opposite, harshly grabbing Sar'ika by her elbow and dragging her behind him.

He throws her weak body to the floor and she grunts lifting herself up as a cough racks her body, "Djarin." Poe says quietly and she looks up at him.

Kylo raises his hand and her eyes widen, "D-Da...mer-"

Her hands go to her neck and she's forced to kneel in front of him, wide eyes staring up at him, "Stop!" Poe orders.

Kylo pays him no mind as he tightens his grip, this time on her mind, exploring the darkest of caves, but she wills him away from one thing, the memory of her father's face. She fights against it, not allowing it to be seen despite him breaking his Creed many years ago, he still wears the helmet, hides his face from anyone who isn't Kit or Sar'ika.

"Stop it!"

A large scream tears through her throat, raw and painful as her hands ball into tights fists, nails digging through the leather of her fingerless gloves and into her palms.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you!" Poe yells desperately as he rattles his restraints, trying his hardest to get to her, "I'll tell you, just let her go! Let her go!"

He drops his hold on her and she falls to the floor her hands caching her just in time as she pants heavily.

Kylo signals for the two Troopers to come inside, they both do and grab an arm each pulling her up, too weak to stand her legs get dragged behind her as they remove her from Poe's rom.

"Wait!" Poe yells struggling against his restraints, "Don't touch her! Leave her!"

Kylo closes the door and turns back to him, "The map."