✮III✮

✦✦✦✦ Distraction ✦✦✦✦

BB-8's nervous chirping fills the bridge and Sar'ika pinches the bridge of her nose, "Happy beeps here, buddy, come on. We've pulled crazier stunts than this."

"Just for the record, Commander Dameron," Leia says, "I'm with the droid on this one."

"Thank you for your support, General." Poe says sarcastically.

Sar'ika rolls her eyes, "Just for the record, Fly Boy, I think you're stupid, and I'm 87% sure you're gonna die."

"Always thinking positive, right, Mando?" They here Poe take in a large breath, "Happy beeps."

Sar'ika taps her foot impatiently as they listen in to his conversation with the First Order ship.

"Attention. This is Commander Poe Dameron of the Republic fleet, I have an urgent communique for General Hugs."

"This is General Hux of the First Order. The Republic is no more. Your fleet are Rebel scum and war criminals. Tell your precious Princess there will be no terms, there will be no surrender."

Leia places a hand on Sar'ika's shoulder, the girl having been staring straight at the small hologram where Poe is talking.

She shifts slightly trying to readjust the sling on her arm and Leia gently does it for her, tapping her on her good shoulder when she's done.

"Hi, I'm holding for General Hugs."

"This is Hux. You and your friends are doomed. We will wipe your filth from the galaxy."

"Okay, I'll hold."

"Hello?"

Sar'ika shakes her head with a large sigh that she knows Poe can hear through the comms, "Utreekov. / Fool."

"Hello? Yup. I'm still here."

"Can he hear me?"

"Hugs?"

"He can?"

"With an 'H'. Skinny guy. Kinda pasty."

"I can hear you, can you hear me?"

"Look, I can't hold forever, if you reach him tell him Commander Djarin has an urgent message for him... it's about his mother."

Sar'ika scoffs turning to look out the window and watching as he flies towards the large dreadnaught missing all the shots firing at him as he takes out the cannons.

"Me? Why'd he have to say me?"

"Two birds with one stone." Leia says, knowing he said it just to annoy her.