♧♢♤♡40♡♤♢♧

"You guys are really stupid." I slowly raised my hand as a sign of surrender and smirked at Niragi.

Hatter in his game and now Niragi is forcing everyone to vote for Aguni to be the new leader.

Knowing that Hatter is gone, the plan to steal the cards became easier for us.

"Are you okay of losing me as your precious yes." I teased him and he glared at me.

"You better watch your mouth in the future otherwise I will tell everyone what you did last night." He threatened and I was confused.

What I did last night? What did I do last night?

"Something bothering you?" Kuina asked me as we made our way to meet with Arisu and Usagi.

"When I got drunk last night, did something happened?" I asked her and she busted out laughing.

"Oh my gosh, you can't remember?" She continued laughing and I gave her a straight face.

"I'm serious, did something happened last night?" I repeated and she tried to calm herself down.

"Well long story short, you wouldn't stop drinking so I called Y/n. She helped me bring you to your room and I left the two of you. Remember now?" She explained and I remember some part of it.

"You left me with Y/n in my room last night?" I questioned and she nodded. "So she came when you called her and I was with her last night?"

"Did you hit your head? I think you're having amnesia right now." She jokingly said and I sigh.

I couldn't remember much about last night but I was glad that Y/n came to take care of me even though she said she doesnt want to see me anymore.

I promise I will explain everything to you, meet me tomorrow on the rooftop at 8pm and we'll do a game together

I couldn't help but smile to the thought that Y/n still likes me.

I am going to see her again and whatever her reason of saying everything yesterday, I'm ready to forgive her as long as she stays by my side.

Now the only thing left to do is to get those cards

♧♢♤♡ TimeSkip♡♤♢♧

I arrived at the rooftop twenty minutes early before Y/n comes. I watched people do things on their own on the pool as I waited.

I don't know why but I'm excited to see Y/n again as I haven't seen get the whole day.

And here I thought that she really doesn't love me anymore but ahe actually helped me last night and told me to meet with her.

I tried remembering what happened last night but nothing came back, I only remember Y/n guiding me towards my room.

"What did I do last night that even Niragi was aware of it?" I asked myself as I forced my brain to work.

The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my thoughts and I excitedly turned around hoping to see Y/n but...

"Ah, I see that you're finally here." It was Haru who came.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and he smirked as he walked towards me.

"Y/n sent me in her place." He replied and I widened my eyes.

"What... do you mean?" I tried putting a tough act on so he won't see me wavering.

"I'm sure you're already aware that I'm the guy she loves now and not you right?" He stopped one meter away from me and I felt the pain coming back.

"Well she sent me here because after helping you last night, she felt disgusted towards you so she doesn't  want to see your face anymore and sent me instead." He placed his hands into his pocket then looked towards the pool.

"Me and Y/n decided to leave this place and do everything together. We plan to make our own family when we return back to the original world and this is the message she wants to deliver." He locked his eyes on me then smiled.

I hope you can find happiness and forget about me

"Chishiya! Chishiya!" I stopped on my track when I heard Tatta calling me.

He held his knee as he catch his breath then gave me a panicked look.

"H-have you seen Y/n? I can't find her anywhere!" He asked me.

"No." I simply replied and continued walking.

"What? But I thought she will meet with you and explain every-" I cut him off.

"I don't care about what happens to Y/n, I only needed her to accomplish my plan so she's nothing to me anymore!" I almost yelled and he widened his eyes.

"And here I thought you'll understand everything after she explains it to you, but I guess not. They were right about you, everyone here is your pawn and you will do anything to survive even if it means sacrificing everyone." He said harshly and I scoff.

"And what of it? It's not my fault your stupid sister fell for it." I smirked and he pushed me back.

He was about to punch me but his fist stop inches away.

"I would punch you if I wanted to, but my sister will hate me for sure if I did. I don't care if everything you showed in the past was fake or not but I'll tell you one thing... you don't deserve her!" He lets me go before running away to look for his sister.

I don't get it, Y/n was the one who left me but why does it look like she's the victim?

She broke my heart into pieces but she's the one getting the sympathy. It's like everything that happened was my fault and I can't even defend myself.

You don't deserve her!

I ignored everything he said and made my way to Hatter's room.