♧♢♤♡9♡♤♢♧

You breathed out as soon as they were gone, you then looked at Chishiya.

"There are things you won't understand and I do things because I have my reason. If you're really smart, then you will stay away from me." You made sure that he got the message before you walked away.

Or that was what you thought. As you were walking, you couldn't help but noticed Chishiya following you.

"I told you if you're smart-" You didn't get to finish your sentence when Chishiya raised his hands up.

"I'm not smart, I am really really really smart. So your definition of smart doesn't affect my intellectual knowledge." He smirked at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Whatever." You sigh in defeat and then you saw a familiar figure ahead of you. "Oh my gosh, no way!"

It was Tatta and he was heading to where Ann was at that moment. When he saw you, he widen his eyes and smiled.

"It's you!" He exclaimed and you immediately hugged him without a warning.

Chishiya was also shocked by your sudden action then narrowed his eyes towards Tatta.

"I'm glad you're alive!" You smiled and Tatta was also confused at what you did.

"Yeah, so glad that you're alive." Chishiya said with sarcasm in his voice as he joined you.

"Umm, can me and Tatta have private conversation?" You asked and pulled Tatta with you without waiting for Chishiya's reply.

Chishiya's POV

I watched as the two of them turned around the corner. I shook my head as I recall how happy she was seeing Tatta alive.

I just saved her life and she didn't even thank me! And Tatta, what's her connection with him?

"Kuso!" I turned around and started heading to the rooftop.

I reminded myself that I shouldn't let my emotions get the best of me. I shouldn't let Y/n close to me as she makes me feel things I've never felt before.

Human's heart are easy to manipulate, I just need to make sure that I won't fall for Y/n. Not that I'm falling for her anyway so I'm going to the rooftop to clear my heads.

As I arrived at the rooftop, I saw Y/n and Tatta going back to the pool where there's not much people anymore. They looked so happy, Y/n even pushed Tatta in the pool.

Tatta held out a hand to Y/n asking her to help him up but he just pulled Y/n into the water. I was so annoyed seeingthe two of them together so I went to my room.

If they like each other then that's fine by me. I couldn't care less about that Y/n anyway!

Yes I am fine if they do like each other, I am fine they kiss each other, I am fine if they ended up falling for each other.

I sat up on my bed and rubbed my temples to soothe my headache.

If I am fine, why am I feeling this way?

♧♢♤♡Time Skip♡♤♢♧

The day had come where I need to renew my visa. I took my number and went to the car. The car got full and I was lucky to get the window seat.

I thought that this was all of us but one more person joined us and it was her.

Y/n...

I have to make space for her before she can close the door.

"Sup Cheese." She greeted and I just ignored her.

The car started moving and Y/n was looking out the window. This was the only time where I can observe her this close.

Her h/c hair was tucked behind her ear and her curious e/c orbs moved as the scenery outside changes. I found myself staring at her lips and remembered the time when she kissed me.

She likes Tatta

I shook that memory and focused at the road. The car took a sharp turn and Y/n bumped on my shoulder.

She then looked me in the eye and this made my heart skipped a beat. She then smiled at me and I started to feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

What are you doing to me?

I shouldn't fall for her...

Why are you making me feel this way?

Stop falling for her Chishiya...

"Are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Y/n's voice.

She then held my forehead and I slightly flinched at her touch.

"Your face is red but your temperature is normal, do you feel sick." I removed her hand from my forehead and turned the other way.

Luckily we arrived at our destination and Y/n was the first one to go out. I held my chest to calm my heart-beat before hopping out of the car.

Get yourself together Chishiya, love is a weakness so you shouldn't fall for her

"I wonder what game we're going to get." Y/n said while staring at the building in front of us.

"Who knows?" I shrugged and she looked at me.

"Let's just hope it's not a game of heart." She gave me a sincere look as if she was worried about me.

Then it disappeared as soon as it appears.

"I wouldn't want to lose my light if it's a game of heart." I raised an eyebrow on what she just said.