♧◇♤♡Chapter 53♡♤◇♧

Game: Real Life Among us

There are a total of twenty-five players including the Jack of Clubs

Rules: Only the Jack of Clubs can use the weapons provided inside the room. If a player used the weapons other than the Jack of Clubs, they will be eliminated

Jack of Clubs will be known as the Impostor and the players will be known as the Crew

The only way the crew can win is by finishing their task, which will be seen in your bracelet or voting the Impostor out

Each crew will get 1 Emergency meeting which they can use by going to Cafeteria by pressing the red button and the game will be paused. During this time, everyone must head to Cafeteria and there will be ten a minutes discussion time

Players will be given a choice whether to vote out a player to eliminate them or skip the discussion time

If a crew finds a dead body, the screen on your bracelet will turn red and you can choose to report the body. If a body is reported, everyone will need to proceed to the Cafeteria and have discussion time

Sabotage is also included in this game which only the Impostor can access

Note that this game is based on the mobile game of Among Us so other rules there also applies here (Which the author can't be bothered explaining)

Showing your task to other members is prohibited, you will be electrocuted as a punishment and be immobilise until the game ends

There are no time limit in this game and each crew will get five tasks to finish

Game will now commence

Some people were already teaming up, some were looking at others suspiciously, others were calm and the rest shows all their fear of dying. A sound was heard on our bracelet and we all looked at it to see a minimap.

The screen was only visible when you look straight to it, looking at the side you will only see dark screen which made it easier for the players to hide their true identity.

CREWMATES

You can now start your task, Impostor is now on the move

I checked my bracelet and clicked on the screen. The minimap expanded and it showed me where to go on my first task. It didn't tell me what task I need to do, it just showed a triangle yellow light.

"We should start by finishing your task, pretty sure people will team up in the beginning here." Chishiya said.

"I've played the mobile game before, if we stick together then the Impostor won't target us." Elaine added and I nodded.

I wouldn't want to separate from them anyway, I want us all to be together. 

"Alright, I guess we'll start with my task then." I stated.

We were about to leave when five other people came to us.

"Can we come with you? My name is Shizuku, I have played this game so many times before and won many times. We're building a group to do tasks together so if one of the players dies then we know that everyone here is safe, this is the best strategy in the game." Shizuku suggested with a smile.

I looked at Chishiya who was already looking at me and I gave him the 'You're in charge' look. 

"If my girlfriend is fine with it then I don't mind." He replied and I basically sweat-dropped as he passed the responsibility to me.

"Well if that's the best strategy then we should do it, besides the Impostor can't kill any of us when we're together right?" I agreed to their terms and they all smile.

"By the way I'm Ari."

"My name is Tzuki."

"Daeyeoniee but you can call me Dae."

"Names Hana, I hope we can finish this game without anyone dying."

"I'm sure we will! I'm Akashiha, nice to meet you all."

"My name is Y/n, this is Chishiya and Elaine." I introduced the three of us and we decided to start the game.

We went to the left side of the hallway where we ended up in the admin. My first task was to fix electrical circuit so I carefully put the wires to the correct colour.

The others also went to do their task that was in the room while Chishiya stayed beside me all the time as if he was my bodyguard.

Elaine also did her task and other people also came in the room. I checked my bracelet and it showed that crewmates had already completed 3% task within five minutes.

I guess that's a good thing

In the mobile game the Impostor would have killed at least six people inside five minutes, but I guess the Impostor here have more time to kill considering each crew has five tasks to finish.

Fifteen minutes had past and still no movement from the Impostor. Maybe because almost everyone is travelling in groups that they can't find a chance to kill someone or they already killed someone and we can't find the body.

We came across other people who were rushing to finish their task and others were observing the place.

"Alright we're on fire! Imagine doing 20% tasks within fifteen minutes!" Ari cheered and everyone agreed with her.

"This is really good, we can beat this game in no time." Elaine added and I nodded.

Although when I looked at Chishiya, it seems like he was in a deep thought but I just let him be.

We made our way to our next task which was in Shields. Apparently Tzuki has a visual task there so she wanted to show us that she's not the impostor to clear herself.

As she was doing her task, the lights on the side turned on indicating that she is indeed a crewmate.

"Thirty percent now, we are so going to beat Jack of Clubs!" Akashiha said. 

"Now that I'm cleared, I don't need to worry about anyone suspecting me." Tzuki stated.

Everything was going well, I was doing a task in Reactor when all of the sudden, the lights went off.