♧♢♤♡11♡♤♢♧

"That is a lot of rules." You muttered.

All of you looked at each other, figuring on who will be the Codemaster or the Assistant. Knowing Chishiya, he will choose to be the Codemaster.

"We need to decide fast!" One of the player said and you looked at Chishiya.

"Let's be Codemasters." Chishiya pleaded and you looked at Tatta.

"I'm not really that intelligent, I might go as one of the Assistant." Tatta said and you sigh.

You thought about it, clubs games are combination of diamonds and spade. If you split the game between intelligence and strength, the Codemasters will be most likely to be smart people and the Assistants will be strengths.

As much as you want to go with Chishiya, you chose to be an Assistant so you can help Tatta survives the challenge.

"Goodluck Chishiya, I hope you'll reconsider working as a team." You told Chishiya and Chishiya was disappointed that you chose to be with Tatta instead of him.

Chishiya who doesn't easily waver was now trying to reach out to you as you walked away with Tatta.

He wanted to tell you to stay beside him and solve the code together. He wanted you to choose him but you didn't. He wanted to make you a Codemaster as the Assistant requires survival skills based on the rules.

Although you didn't, you walked away from him. You chose to be with Tatta over him. On top of that, you didn't even hesitate to go with Tatta when he asked you to join him for being a Codemaster.

He has had it, he clutched his chest where he can feel the pain. He said that he won't fall for you but he became weak when you left him.

He still couldn't understand why you chose to kiss him instead of Tatta but he tried forgetting everything and focused on the game before him.

The Codemasters ended up in a room where there's four blank squares on a table and a big glass in front of it.

There were also things scattered around the room and when everyone was there, the glass in front of them suddely lit up, revealing all the Assistant on the other side.

Although on their side of the room, it was plain white with circles on both of the ends of the wall. Chishiya immediately found you and when you saw him, he avoided eye contact.

Time limit: Thirty minutes

Time starts, now

You still couldn't undertsand why you and the other Assistants ended up in an empty room. You can hear the other team talking as they started looking for clues.

You saw Chishiya at the corner, listening to his music as he lets the others solve the code.

"I guess we can't really do anything to help them." Tatta told you as he joined watching the Codemasters.

"But the rules says the Assistants have to do their best to survive..." You trailed off while looking around the room. "But why did we end up in an empty room?"

You observed the room and can't help to notice the circles on each side of the wall.

-----
The laser looks like the pic below but red and the room is wider

-----The laser looks like the pic below but red and the room is wider

-----

"The game is called Laser beams and it's a club. If the solving is on their side, then the physical game should be on this side." You started explaining and the rest looked at you with worried in their eyes.

"What are you getting at?" One of them asked.

"The rules say the more the Codemaster solves, the more it gets harder. Meaning it doesn't just get harder for them, but also for us." You continued explaining and looked at the circles at the wall.

As soon as you knew what's going to happen on your side, you turned around and held a hand on the glass.

"Everyone, please hurry on solving the codes!" You shouted and all of them turned to look at you.

Chishiya also removed his headset to find out what was happening.

"It's called Laser beams for a reason, the harder the code the harder for this side to survive and the longer it takes, the more we have to dodge the lasers." By the time you finished your sentence, you heard something activating from behind you.

You turned around and one of the circles from each side of the walls started moving and a red laser beam appeared.

It was going straight to all of the people on your side and you prepare yourself to avoid it.

"Everyone, duck!" You instructed and they all followed your orders.

Another two laser appeared and it was directed at your had and to your ankle. All of you managed to avoid it but one of the old lady was too slow to move and the laser on her ankle cut her foot.

The other room watched in horror as they witnessed what was happening on your side. Chishiya pulled off his hood and joined on solving the code once he found out what was happening on your side.

Everyone knows that he doesn't usually work as a team but after seeing that you need to fight for your life in order to survive, he wants nothing else but to get you out of there.

"Hurry up everyone! We will all get killed if you don't finish your task!" One of the guy on your side started screaming for his life.