♧♢♤♡41♡♤♢♧

"Don't you feel sorry for Arisu and Usagi?" Kuina asked me and I smirked.

"To gain something, you must lose something. If you really feel sorry for them then you should go back and rescue them." I answered and she sigh.

"What Y/n? She was going to meet you right? Why isn't she here?" She looked around to find Y/n but of course she's not here.

I stopped on my track and tried calming my heart for hearing her name.

I can't be weak anymore, I can't let myself falter because of her.

She's with Haru now...

"Why should I care about her?" I said bluntly and her mouth went agape.

"How could you say that! Don't you know she's doing everything to protect you? Us!" She shouted and I scoff.

"Protecting me? Protecting us? She left with Haru for good, she told me she doesn't love me anymore and is planning to have family with Haru!" I was frustrated.

Even Kuina was siding with Y/n!

I couldn't hold my emotions back anymore

I wanted to shout, ripped the world into pieces to find Y/n but I couldn't

All I wanted was explanation but I got hurt once again for following my heart

Not anymore, I won't be stupid to follow my heart ever again!

"She made her choice, why can't I make mine?" I told Kuina and she looked dumbfounded, as if this was all new to her.

I looked at the exit and noticed something strange.

"We need to find her, I'm sure that's not what she told you! I don't believe you!" She took a step forward and I stopped her.

"Wait, stop!" She immediately halted and I threw my Beach bracelet outside the red barrier that just appeared out of nowhere.

The red laser shot the bracelet and Kuina took a step back.

"What the... don't tell me-" She didn't get to finish her sentence as the whole Beach became a game arena.

We both made our way to the main lobby and as we were walking, Kuina decided to break the awkward silence between us.

"Did she really say she left with Haru?" She asked for the tenth times, not really believing that Y/n could have said something like that.

"She didn't, Haru did." I answered.

"So Haru was the one who told you that..." She trailed off and it looked like she was in a deep thought. "Chishiya I need to tell you something."

Kuina's POV

Me and Tatta overheard the conversation betwren Y/n and Haru. We confronted Y/n about it, offering her our help but she decline as she did not want us to get hurt.

She also requested that we hide this from Chishiya because she knows that Chishiya won't let her do this on her own even if she's with Haru.

I got stuck wanting to tell the truth to Chishiya and hiding it from him so I asked what Y/n's plan was to assure her safety.

She told me that she and Haru will infiltrate her enemy's territory and after they take the leader down, everything will be back to normal.

So why did she tell Chishiya that she loves Haru? Why did Haru told him that they were going to run away?

Something isn't right here...

Her visa will expire tonight and if she did leave, then she will would join other games but if she's still here, then she has no choice but to participate in the game.

If that's the case, we have a chance to see her!

"And you think I would believe that?" Chishiya asked after I explained everything to him.

"You can believe what you want to believe but I know one thing for sure, Y/n still loves you." I walked past him. "Because if she doesn't, she wouldn't have come to help you last night."

And with that, I left to check what An was doing.

Chishiya's POV

Niragi screamed in agony as the flames surrounded his body. He fell off the building and I smirked.

After he fell, I started picking the cards that was scattered everywhere one by one.

What a messy distraction

I then remembered what Tatta and Kuina told me earlier. Both of them knew the conversation between Y/n and Haru.

Half of me wanted to believe that it was true while the other half is scared to find out that it's all a lie again.

I went to my room to get more stuff that I need then noticed the drawing. I picked it up and traced Y/n's eyes then threw it on the floor.

The sound of the glass breaking was the only thing you can hear and I clutched my chest.

I don't want to get hurt anymore, I don't want to hear another lie!

She was the reason why my walls came crumbling down and she was also the reason why my world came crumbling down.

If she have more trust in me then I could have helped her. She should have let me help her.

I was about to leave but stopped when I noticed something sticking out at the broken frame.

I turned the frame over and opened it to see another paper behind it.

It was a drawing of me smirking with my hoodie on, hands in the pocket. I turned the paper and saw a message.

Chishiya Shuntaro, the love of my life

♡Always and forever♡