♧♢♤♡46♡♤♢♧

I went inside the old apartment that me and Elaine had been staying. I then sat on the couch and thinked of the guys who saw me earlier.

They seem to know me, they claim that they know me but... I don't know them.

I can't remember who they were or what they are in my life. There's this big smoke clogging my head and it won't let me go past it.

Whatever's blocking it was doing a good job as pain will only greet me when I try remembering my past.

"Y/n we're here!" I shot my eyes open when I heard Elaine.

I sat up on the seat and watched as she came in with the four people earlier.

"Why are they here?" I asked Elaine.

"They needed a place to stay so I offered them to come here." She answered and I rolled my eyes while standing up.

The closest one to me was the blonde guy so I crossed my arms.

"Cheese right? Look, if you're here because you think that I'm someone you used to know in the past, well you're wrong. Let me make everything clear that this is the first time I've met all-"

"Oh my gosh look!" Kuina, the girl with the dread suddenly pointed at something.

I followed where she was pointing and saw the nike white hoodie at the hanging line.

"You may not remember but Cheese here, gave that to you." Kuina patted the blonde guy.

Arisu coughed as if he's trying not to laugh while Usagi didn't really try to hide it.

I noticed that he was wearing the same hoodie that I had but that doesn't mean it came from him.

"That doesn't prove anything because that type of hoodie can be found anywhere in the shop." I stated and Kuina pouted.

"Don't you at least feel anything when you see us? When you see him?" She pointed at Cheese.

I don't know why but I felt like they're telling me something about Cheese. I looked at Cheese and he gave me a smirked before I shooked my head.

"Nope." I answered and all of them except Cheese frowned. "Anyway since there's only one room, we have tents in the cabinet if you want to camp outside. Make yourself at home."

I left them without saying another word and went to my room. I then looked in the mirror and caressed my belly.

With every day that passes by, it feels like it's growing faster. Or maybe I'm just excited to see my little Angel.

"I promise I'll protect you no matter what happens."

Kuina's POV

After we finished setting up the tent, I sat inside and stared outside.

Y/n is pregnant...

Y/n is pregnant...

Y/n is freaking two months pregnant!

"Something bothering you?" Chishiya asked me as he went into his own tent.

He never really asked me how I'm doing but I guess this time you really need to talk to someone after finding out the person you loved the most had forgotten you.

"Yeah..." I trailed off then I gave him a serious look. "When did you do it?"

He raised an eyebrow in confusion and I rolled my eyes.

"When did you and Y/n had sex?" I rephrase it and he went silent for a while.

I took a water bottle and started sipping on it.

"The night I got drunk." He replied.

I remembered that it was the time I asked Y/n to help me because he couldn't stop drinking.

"Okay, tell me more. You were srunk that night so how come you can remember?"

"Because..." He went silent again so I drank my water as I waited for his answer. "I wasn't really drunk that night."

I spat the water and started choking when I heard his answer.

"W-what!" I tapped my chest to help me calm down. "Wait a minute, so you were sober that night!"

"I was drinking non-alcoholic drink."

"And you pretended that you're drunk!"

"I figured that you will call Y/n after you saw me drinking, I wanted to know if everything she said was true." He smirked.

"And you were going to prove it in which method?"

"If she came, then everything was a lie. If she didn't..." His eyes showed sadness for a split second before he continued. "Then that proves that everything was true. Although she came so I continued with my act."

"Oh my gosh when you said you both did it in the night you got drunk, I thought she raped you!"

"Even if I was drunk, I wouldn't let anyone touch me." He gave me a slight glare and I smirked.

"Not even Y/n?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Depends." Was all he said before he closed his tent.

"Hey! What do you mean by depends? Don't shut me out Chishiya! Oi Chishiya you rotten Cheese!"