♧♢♤♡24♡♤♢♧

You were about to move from your place but pain struck you in your stomach. You widen your eyes as you heard the sound of the bullet getting released and waited for the impact.

Chishiya reacted fast and pushed you out of the way while Kuina took the axe and smashed it into the guy's head.

The sound of body falling was heard on both sides and Kuina rushed beside you and Chishiya.

You snapped your eyes open as you felt someone pushing you away and saw a dark brown orbs glaring at you.

"You..." Chishiya went off you and crossed his arms. "You never listen don't you? I told you to stay put but you-"

You didn't let Chishiya finish his sentence as you jumped to him and hugged him.

"I thought I was going to die..." You cried and he sigh while slowly stroking your back.

"Stubborn brat, if you listen to me then you won't experience another near-death situation." He murmured and you laugh.

When you separate from him, you were shock that the white hoodie you're wearing was now covered in blood.

"Blood? What..." You searched for any injuries in your body but there was none.

You then saw Chishiya's right shoulder bleeding.

"Chishiya, you're bleeding!" Your voice was filled with shock and worried.

Chishiya looked at his shoulder then gave you a smile.

"Don't worry, it's just a scrape so this is nothing." Chishiya assured you and you narrowed your eyes.

"Remove your hoodie now." You demanded and he was taken back surprise with the tone of your voice.

He oblige and removed his hoodie. Luckily you were wearing t-shirt and not swimsuit. You ripped your top and wrapped it around Chishiya's injury.

"Did you also study medicine?" Chishiya asked you out of the blue.

"No..." You trailed off as you secured the piece of clothing. "My mother taught me first aid, every Assassin must learn how to take care of themselves when they get hurt."

"Wait what? You're an Assassin?" Kuina asked you with wide eyes and you slowly nodded, waiting for her to have fears in her eyes just like the others.

"That is so cool!" She squealed and you were taken back by her reaction as she hugged you. "I have an Assassin friend!"

When Kuina released you, you gave her a genuine smile. You don't know how lucky you were right now, the man you love accept you for who you are and your bestfriend is not afraid after finding out what you really are.

"Let's go." You put Chishiya's arms around your neck and helped him up.

"You know I could walk on my own right?" Chishiya pointed out and you shrugged.

"I don't care, I just want to be close to you is all." You stated and Chishiya smirked.

"Cut it off you lovebirds." Kuina shook her head as she picked up the gun.

Time limit: Twenty minutes

Participants alive: 17

"Out of one hundred, only seventeen was left?" You murmured and Kuina sigh.

"Include us in that seventeen, fourteen players are still scattered around the village. There's still a chance that they will come after us." Kuina said and you nodded.

"Right, the person targeting you won't be bothering you anytime soon." You told Kuina then you looked at Chishiya. "And you're my target but... the person who's targeting me hasn't shown themselves yet."

"Then there's still someone who's targeting you." Chishiya said and you nodded. "Let's get somewhere safe."

As the three of you were walking, you heard a movement in the bush. You quickly turned your head and widen your eyes.

With your quick reflex, you pushed Chishiya and Kuina out of the way as a guy with a gun started shooting the three of you.

"Who is *Insert your number cause I forgot what number I gave you😅😅😅* give me your tag or I'll kill you all!" The guy has lots of cuts from here to there.

His shirt was also ripped and he was covered in blood. You knew that you were his target and you were glad that you saved Chishiya and Kuina just in time.

"I am number *Insert number* catch me if you can." You ran the opposite way of where Chishiya and Kuina were and the guy followed you.

"Come back here you mother-f****!"

"Y/n!" Kuina called out to you as she stood up.

She saw that Chishiya were running ahead of her.

"This Y/n, she keeps putting herself in trouble. Gosh she's going to give me a heart attack!" Kuina worriedly said as she went after Chishiya.

'This time, I will save you Chishiya' You thought as you entered the forest.

'I'm coming Y/n, please wait for me' Chishiya thought as he tried keeping up with your predator.

'Five minutes left, this will all end soon. Stay alive both of you!' Kuina lost sight of Chishiya and she stomped her feet.

Reader's POV

I quickly hid behind the tree when I made some distant between us. It was silent for a while before I heard him coming.

"Where are you bitch! I'm coming for you! I will get that tag no matter what, AHAHAHA!" He started shooting from random direction and I gripped the handle of my katana.

I was preparing myself to charge at him but I accidentally stepped on a twig.

"Found ya!"