♧♢♤♡27♡♤♢♧

Hello everyon, please comment the name of Hiro's father cause I forgot already😅😅😅
-----

"So we're going to participate in the same game again? This is so cool!" Kuina squealed and I chuckled.

We were on our way to our designated car. Chishiya requested that the three of us will be on the same team which Hatter approved.

Of course my brother will be also coming as he doesn't trust me alone with Chishiya just yet.

"Nothing's cool about that, I'm not even on my full strength yet." I complaint and Tatta put his arms around me.

"It was a good thing you woke up otherwise Chishiya would be force to carry you all the way to the game." Tatta said and when I looked at Chishiya, he looked away.

"Of course he would carry Y/n to the game, he really really love he-" Kuina was cut off when Chishiya covered her mouth and whispered something to make her stop.

"Got it Cheshire, geez why you gotta be so rude." Kuina remarks and Chishiya just smirked to hide his anger.

Cheshire?

"I won't carry Y/n, she's too heavy." And Chishiya is back to his normal self.

Earlier he was this sweet and strict boyfriend, now he's just Chishiya.

"I am not that heavy." I pouted and I saw him smiling secretly which made me smile.

When we got to the car, there was another girl who was waiting. She has long black hair with black eyes and was wearing a very revealing swimsuits.

As soon as she saw us, her eyes sparkled and she went in front of Chishiya.

"C-Chishiya, my name is Kira and I've been watching you ever since you got here." She shyly introduced herself and Chishiya raised an eyebrow. "I was wondering i-if we could be f-friends?"

"Not interested." Chishiya walked past her and I cheered in my head.

He is mine girl, and mine only!

I was about to follow Chishiya in the car when Kira suddenly beat me up to it. Chishiya was sitting on the window side so Kira sat at the middle.

Tatta and Kuina gave her a bad look and Chishiya was looking at me. He was about to move seat but the driver yelled at us.

"Hurry up and get inside!" The driver said and I sigh.

Tatta sat at the front and I sat beside Kira. Kuina squished in beside me and Kira moved closer to Chishiya.

Chishiya ignored her and put his attention outside the window as the car started moving.

When the car took a hard right, Kira pretended to bump into Chishiya and linked her arms around him.

"Do you want me to break her bones during the game?" Kuina whispered and I shook my head.

"I could do that myself but I don't like hurting weak people." I whispered back and she slightly chuckled.

"Ouch, please drive carefully!" Kira whined.

Chishiya glared at her while removing her arms then continued looking out the window.

Kira repeated what she did even though the turn wasn't that hard and Chishiya groaned in annoyance.

"If you touch me again, I'll break every bones in your body." Chishiya warned Kira and Kira shrunk down at her spot.

Me and Kuina shared glances while Tatta had this shock face on as if he he saw a ghost.

Chishiya spared me a glance while smirking as he returned to watching the window.

"Well I guess we don't need to break her bones." Kuina whispered and I nodded.

Knowing Chishiya, we both know that he will break Kira's bones without hesitation. He's a man of his words and a threat is a threat for him.

We finally arrived at our destination and it was an underground place. I looked down and frowned, I didn't even have much time with Chishiya and now we're participating in a game again.

I can't believe I was asleep for two weeks and woke before my visa expires. I just wanted the game to disappear and live a normal life with Chishiya.

How I wanted to grow old with him, have family without worrying about the game. If we manage to go back to the original world, then I will be able to do that with him.

"You okay?" Kuina snapped me out of my thoughts as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, just thinking that after I woke up this is what I need to do again." I frowned and she nodded.

"It's okay, just try and survive this one without getting injured then you'll be able to go back to the Beach and spend time wit Chishiya." She reassured me and I nodded.

"So don't go and take someone on your own or I will hit you on the head so hard to the point where you realize that I'm mad at you." She blurted out and I laughed.

"Okay okay I won't, I promise." I raised my right hand and she nodded.

"Good."

The phone that we got was a waterproof one, I looked around and observed the players.

Some of them looked like they've been playing for a long time and the others looked like they just started.

One of the player caught my attention, he was wearing black hoodie with white t-shirt inside, black pants and black shoes.

He also had black air and black eyes and a sword with him.

He's an expert like me... this is interesting