♧◇♤♡51♡♤◇♧

"I found some soup and canned food that haven't reached its expiry date." You smiled as you saw Chishiya coming back with some foods.

"I'm gonna start the fire." You said and started your task.

It's already been nine days since you got separated from the others and one more day before your visa expires. Inside those days, you and Chishiya made the caravan as your own home and is trying your best to survive the day.

Chishiya would be the one to find foods while you be the lookout in the caravan. This was Chishiya's idea to keep you safe while he goes out and finds food. Even though he desperately wants to join a game, he restraint himself from doing so in order to protect you.

The two of you ate your food in silence when suddenly, you heard a loud noise outside so you took a peak and saw the blimp of King of Clubs burning and falling to the ground.

"I guess someone managed to beat that game." Chishiya stated and you nodded.

"That's the first blimp down and eleven more to go." You said and sigh. "I hope Kuina and the others are okay.

"Don't worry, they're fine."

You were glad that you and Chishiya were together, you've been feeling mixed emotions whenever you're around him and even though he already have someone in his heart, you were still happy to be beside him.

He never really talked about the woman he loves so you took this opportunity to get to know him more.

"So... about the girl you love, what is she like?" You're not really sure why you're asking the question but you wanted to know if you can compare yourself to the girl he likes.

Chishiya was quiet for a moment before he looked at you in your eyes and gave you a smile which melted your heart and made butterflies go crazy in your stomach.

"Well she's pretty stubborn." Chishiya started and you felt yourself smiling. "No matter how much I tell her not to do something that will put her life in danger she never listened. She's beautiful too and she would do anything to keep her friends safe."

You were getting jealous on how he was explaining to you about the girl but you couldn't do anything. You have no right to be jealous nor the right to be angry as his heart was already taken.

You've confirmed that you have feelings for Chishiya but you kept holding back as he already have someone. How you wanted the girl that he loves to be you but all you can do is wish for his happiness.

"Although I got separated from her and now we re-" Chishiya suddenly stopped talking and you were curious on what he was about to say.

"Re what?" You questioned and you saw how Chishiya's eyes turned into a panic one.

"We need to go." He said as he took your hand and lead you outside.

You were so focused on what Chishiya was saying that you didn't hear the blimp coming towards your direction. You looked back to see the King of Spade's blimp but no sign of where the King was when suddenly the crate near you was shot.

The two of you tried your best not getting shot, turning from corner to corner to lose the King of Spade but he seems to know where you guys are going. 

"We can't outrun him!" You shouted as you felt your body getting tired and Chishiya noticed this.

"Just bare with me a little longer, we're almost there." Chishiya told you and you put your trust in him.

Reader's POV

My body was tired, my throat was burning, my legs was almost giving up but I kept on going as I wanted to survived. Chishiya has a plan, I know he had a plan and I just need to hold on until we are safe.

I looked down to our hands and observed that he was holding mine as if he never wants to let it go. I hated the feeling that I'm having when I'm with him but at the same time I love it too. I hate that I love him but my heart can't stop what it's feeling.

Face it Y/n, he will never love you back. He already have someone else so don't even get your hopes up

We turned around the corner and I took this opportunity to look where the King of Spade was and he was sprinting towards us.

"He's getting closer." I told Chishiya and his grip on my hand tightened.

"Don't look back, we're almost there." He assured me and we barely dodged the bullets.

After a few turns we finally made it to a building and Chishiya didn't think twice to enter the place. He then looked behind him and I followed his gaze to see the King of Spade standing outside.

I held my breath, knowing that I had reached my limit, and waited for him to shoot us but he didn't. Instead he turned around and left us. I was confused for a moment but when I saw that me and Chishiya weren't alone, I understood our situation.

"Are you okay?" Chishiya asked me and I nodded. "I'm sorry if I put you into this-" 

"It's fine." I interrupted him and gave him a smile. "It's better than getting killed by that Spade King."

I turned around and saw the other players staring at us and I felt a touch on my hand. I looked up to see Chishiya's eyes reassuring me, telling me that we will survive this game no matter what.

Welcome to Jack of Club's game

The Jack of Clubs is already among you

Please proceed inside for the game to commence