♧♢♤♡35♡♤♢♧

"Chishiya..." Y/n immediately went off Haru as soon as she saw me. "I-it's not what you think!"

I walked towards Y/n and grabbed her wrist then stormed out of the room.

Something was stirring inside me, emotions that I never felt before.

Anger, disappointment, sadness, betrayal and the worst of all...

...jealousy

Never in my life have I experienced something like this before.

No one can make me feel something like this before and it angers me to find out that the person I loved...

...loved...

That's right...

...I love Y/n and it hurts to see her flirting with someone else

I have no idea where I was heading, I just kept on walking until Y/n yanked her wrist away and held it.

"Y-you hurting me..." She muttered and I widen my eyes as I saw how red her wrist was.

My grip must have been strong that I didn't realized it was hurting her. I tried calming myself down as I try and forget what I've just heard.

There must be an explanation for it, there should be an explanation!

"Now tell me..." I trailed off and reminded myself to calm down. "What were you about to do in that room?"

"Nothing! We weren't doing anything!" She defended and I lost it.

"Don't lie to me Y/n! I clearly saw you flirting with him with my own eyes!" My emotions betrayed my calmness.

Never in my life had shouted to anyone before or show anger, never in my life have I felt something... so...

... so painful...

"Fine!" I flinched at how loud her voice was. "I don't love you anymore!"

All my anger suddenly disappeared as I saw her glaring at me.

"I've fallen in love with Haru and I don't have feelings for you anymore!" It took time for her words to process and I was speechless.

It's like I fell into the water again but this time, no one will pull me up.

No one will save me

"W-what?" Was all I could say as I felt my chest tightening.

It couldn't be real

No, this is not real!

This is just a nightmare and soon I will wake up with Y/n in my arms

But this wasn't a dream and the pain was real.

"I've given thoughts about it, the moment I saw Haru I felt something I've never felt before. It's like I became alive again and before I know it, I was falling for him." She continued talking and I was dumbfoyded.

Please let this be a dream...

Wake up Chishiya! You need to wake up now!

"Haru can protect me, he can fight just like me and I don't have to worry about protecting myself. Unlike you, I always need to save you and I'm getting tired of it!" She yelled, her voice filled with frustration and annoyance.

I tried looking for signs if she was lying, but her eyes tells the truth. I wanted to pull her into my arms to calm her down but my whole body shut down.

I couldn't think properly, I couldn't respond properly. My head was spinning around and my heart was screaming in pain.

Please... let this be a joke

"I can't even look at you anymore that's why I always hangout with Haru. I'm also disgusted to sleep with you at night! The sight of you makes me want to vomit and I can't hold it in any longer!"

Her eyes were determined, her body language didn't show any faltering. Every words struck me like a lightning, breaking my heart into pieces again and again.

I was hopeless, the first time I felt so useless. I wanted this to be a dream but the pain was almost unbearable and any seconds now, my knee might give up on me.

"Now that you know, don't ever show your face to me ever again. I wouldn't want you to see me vomiting at the thought of how disgusting you are." She walked past me.

"Oh and remember this Chishiya, I only used you to accomplish my plan. Now that my plan is in progress, then I have no use of you anymore." I didn't turn around to look at her and I knew she left for good.

I didn't do anything, I let her go

I didn't fight for her, I let her go

I didn't ask if she was really telling the truth...

I let her go

I was the most clever member here in the Beach but now I felt like the most dumbest one.

A victory was always my goal but now all I feel was defeat.

Everything I do has a purpose and now I dont know what my real purpose was.

I forced myself to leave the place. As I walked forward, I stumbled a little bit and I had to hold the wall for support.

Shuntaro Chishiya, the person who doesnt waver or show any feelings is now falling apart.

...is this what you wanted,

Y/n?