♧♢♤♡29♡♤♢♧

"Watch out!" I pushed him out of the way as another arrow came.

I quickly stood up as I slice one arrow in half.

"There's two shooter, one of them is eighteen meters away and the other one is six meters away. You have to decide blondie, either save the others or get in our way!" I heard Haru says and I looked Chishiya in the eyes.

"Look I know I made a promise that you can help me but I'm gonna have to ask if I can do this with Haru. I am not alone, I'm with someone who is in the same level as me and all you have to do is trust us." I told him and he slowly nodded.

"You're not fully recovered yet, I won't let you do this without me." He locked his eyes with my one and I sigh.

"I have Haru with me and I know that you know he's capable of protecting me so please don't make this ahrder than it already is." I pleaded.

"In one condition." He smirked and I raised an eyebrow. "When we return, you will spend one whole day with me."

"Deal." I took a quick peck on his lip before helping him up. "Make that my whole visa."

His cheek was in a tint of pink and I could see that he didn't expect the kiss.

"Deal, be careful." He looked at me with worried eyes and I nodded.

"I will."

"Here take this, it has three shots. In case you're in trouble, we'll come to you immediately." I gave Kuina a flare gun.

"Thank you and take care of yourself." Kuina hugged me and I nodded.

From that moment, we both parted ways. Chishiya went with Kuina, Tatta and Kira while me and Haru hunted down the remaining members of our opponent.

Chishiya's POV

As much as I don't want to leave her, I have no choice but to oblige. I may be smart but I'm not that good in fighting when it comes to one on one combat.

"Let's go!" I told the others and they nodded.

"They'll be fine right?" Kuina asked and I looked one last time to Y/n.

She got another opponent out and I smiled.

"She'll be fine, no one can kill her." I said proudly and I heard Kuina snickering.

"I got to get use to that soft side of yours." Kuina commented and I returned to my usual expression.

"Whatever."

We found a safe place so we stayed there for a while.

"I'll take the first watch." Kuina offered and I knew that she's going to wait for Y/n and Haru to come.

Tatta took a seat beside me before Kira can cling on me again.

I swear if she's not on my team I'll-

"Do you think they're fine?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Tatta speaking.

"They'll be fine." I answered while looking at Y/n's direction. "She'll be fine."

"You know, it was funny when Y/n told me that she was my sister. I couldn't believe it at first but when she told me about our mother, I realized that I was blessed with a sister." He explained and I nodded.

"Y/n is the strongest, dependent most tough woman I have ever met. I couldn't believe everything she told me about her past but you could see it in action." He continued speaking and I tried imagining what Y/n had been through.

She was an Assassin, and I wasn't afraid of her. In fact, I even fell in love with her the moment I laid my eyes on her.

The walls that I've been building for so many years came crumbling down at the sight of her.

At first I could still control my feelings but as the time goes by, she was making it harder for me.

"You know, Y/n told me about your first counter with each other." Tatta stated and I raised an eyebrow.

The first time I saw her was in the game of Hide n Seek and Tatta wasn't there.

"What do you mean? Our first enocunter?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"Do you remember the Cheshire cat from Alice in Borderland?" I gave him a question look but nodded anyway. "Well there was a cat who looked like the Cheshire and it was dying on the road."

A flashback appears and I remembered someone was about to kill that cat.

"The person you met that day was the Shadow." Tatta smirked at me and I widen my eyes.
__________

"Why make him suffer even more when you can end it right here right now!" She pointed her dagger towards the cat and I held it in a protective way.

"If you can't value a life, then I guess you don't have a life yourself." I stated and she looked dumbfounded.

"Don't you know who I am?" She narrowed her eyes and I looked at her from head to toe.

"Do I need to know who you are?"

I left her with that question as I walked away. I already knew who she was but it wouldn't hurt if one person pretends not to know her right?
_________

"I remember now!" I exclaimed and he started laughing.

"She did say that you might have forgotten about it." He teased and I rolled my eyes.

So I've already met her before and we argued about a cat's life.