♧♢♤♡25♡♤♢♧

He started shooting at my direction so I rolled forward and went to another tree.

"Gimme your tag! Gimme your taaaaag! AHAHAHA!" He continued shooting to where I was and I had to bend down a little as the tree was not that big.

He suddenly stopped shooting to reload and I took this chance to attack.

As soon as he saw me, he smirked and I widen my eyes when he took another gun behind him.

BANG!

The bullet went through my abdomen and I fell on the ground. My katana flew about one meter away from me and my predator dropped his now empty rifle and pointed the gun at me.

"You baka, did you think that I was stupid enough to not have a backup weapon with me?" He grinned as he started walked towards me.

I held my shot and tried to stop the bleeding while grunting in pain.

This is bad...

"You let your guard down little girl, and now I'm going to have fun before I kill you!" He jumped at me while pinning both of my hands above my head while putting a pressure on my fresh wound.

He then started licking my neck and I struggled to escape from his grasp. With the pain from my abdomen and the after effect of the poison, my body was so weak to even fight back.

"You know the best part in this game?" He licked my cheek while chuckling. "There are no rules about rape."

I spat at him when he was about to lick me.

"You'll regret that." He punched me at my abdomen and pain struck throughout my body.

He repeated punching my wound and I could taste the iron blood in my mouth. Black dot starts to appear and I have to use all my strength to stay awake.

I need to stay awake, I need to keep on fighting. I may not have the strength right now but I don't want to regret not fighting back in the future.

"Naughty girl, just what I like!" He ripped my top and let my hands free when he knows that I couldn't fight back anymore.

Chishiya... I'm sorry...

I couldn't fight any longer, I couldn't stay awake anymore. I slowly close my eyes as I feel his disgusting tongue touch my chest and I shivered.

"Get off her you bi-" A white figure appeared before I lost my consciousness.

Chishiya's POV

I continued punching him to the point where you couldn't recognize his face. Even when he lost his consciousness, I continued punching him.

No one

Another punch

I mean no one

Another punch

Not anyone!

Another punch

I won't let anyone touch my woman! If they dare to touch a single hair from her, I will kill them!

"Chishiya stop!" My fist stopped in mid air as Kuina held grabbed my wrist.

"Let. Me. Go!" My voice was filled with venom as I glared at Kuina.

"I won't!" She looked at me with serious face. "I know you're angry right now but we need to get Y/n back to the Beach and treat her."

She pointed at Y/n who was lying unconscious. Her top was ripped in half, showing her almost bare chest with my hoodie wrapped around her abdomen.

"She's losing lots of blood, your hoodie won't stop them. The game is finished so we need to go back right now!" Kuina repeated and showed the phone.

I didn't even hear the phone congratulating us. I was filled with anger when I saw this guy touching my woman.

"Come on Chishiya, we need to hurry! Tatta will be waiting for us outside at this moment!" I fight my urge to kill the guy and forced myself to get off him.

I rushed towards Y/n and she was indeed losing lots of blood. I put the hoodie that I'm wearing to increase the pressure then carried her bridal style.

A red laser light appeared and killed the guy that was targeting Y/n. Another laser appeared from a distant, indicating that another player hasn't collected ten points yet.

"Hey you! Give me all your tags no-" Another guy appeared out of nowhere and the laser killed him in an instant.

Out of one hundred players, only seven survived. A cruel game for this cruel world.

As soon as we got outside, Tatta was shocked when he saw Y/n's condition. He immediately opened the back door for us and went to his seat.

When we were on the road, I continued pressing my hoodie to stop the bleeding. I could feel Tatta's eyes on me but he didn't say anything.

No one spoke a word, the only thing you could hear is the engine running and the sound of rocks getting run over.

It's what everyone needs right now after everything that happened and I was glad that no one was asking me questions.

As soon as we arrived at the Beach, I carried Y/n straight the Infirmary. *If they have one* and Ann was there.

"Ann, I need your help!" I called her and she gave me a confuse look.

When I placed Y/n on the hospital bed, she widen her eyes and prepared all the equipments.

"What's her status?" She asked me.

"She lost lots of blood and there's a bullet on her abdomen, we'll need to perform surgery and it will take at least four hours to get her stabled." I explained and she blinked a few times before giving me an amusement face.

"Never knew you know about all these stuff." She commented and we both proceeded on treating Y/n.

Hold on Y/n, I will do everything to save you