♧♢♤♡50♡♤♢♧

You don't know why but your heart is aching for Chishiya. Ever since you first found him, you've been having all these weird feelings that you never felt before. It was as if Chishiya used to be someone really important in your life but you can't just put your finger on it.

Kuina noticing your tension, she put a hand on your shoulder and you flinched at the contact. You then looked at her and she gave you a reassuring smile.

"Calm down, Arisu and Chishiya survived many games before. This is just a piece of cake for them." Kuina stated and you do as she told. "We will beat this game together and get out of here alive, you should put your trust to those idiots."

Not long after, the whole building exploded and you have to shield your eyes as you felt the heat coming towards you. Your heart pounded and tears started to form in your eyes.

"N-no... i-it can't be..." Even though you haven't known Arisu and Chishiya that long, your heart aches for them knowing that they might not have survived the explosion. 

Without even thinking, you sprinted towards the building and Kuina ran after you.

"Y/n wait!" She called out but you didn't hear her.

The only thing in your mind right now was to know if Chishiya was still alive. You don't know why but your own body is reacting on its own as if you're not the owner of it. 

You stopped on your tracks when you saw a familiar blonde and black hair hiding behind an old car and you made eye contact with Chishiya.

You immediately ran towards him and hugged him. Chishiya was taken aback as he tried to keep his balance so the two of you won't fall. When he got it in control, he felt so relieved and happy that you were in his arms again.

He tightened the embrace and sunk his face onto your neck, never wanting to let you go.

"Thank God you're alive!" You breathed out, not even realising that you were already crying.

When you realised what you were doing, you quickly pulled away from Chishiya and cleared your throat.

"I-i mean I'm glad you're alive too Arisu and Cheese... I-i I'm happy to see you both alive." Your face was flustered and you don't even know why you're all suddenly shy.

Kuina was happy that the two of you were going along well while Usagi went to check on Arisu. All of you were oblivious of someone staring at you with hatred in her eyes and the blood-lust that she was releasing, hoping to kill you all at that moment.

All of your attention was interrupted when you saw multiple cars coming your way. It surrounded all of you and people came out one by one.

"It's the people from the Beach, they all survived." Arisu stated.

"How are you-" One of the guy spoke but was shot in an instant.

You looked around to see where it came from and saw a blimp with a big card dangling and it showing the King of Spade. While the situation was still processing in your head, another person was shot and people started to run away.

Chishiya pulled you away from the scene with Kuina and Elaine right behind you while Usagi and Arisu ran the opposite direction. The four of you hid behind a car and you watched in horror as people were getting killed one by one.

'So this is the game...' You thought and you could only presumed that your visa was on countdown again.

According to Elaine, the game of the Witch Hunt gave everyone a ten days visa before the countdown was put on hold so you knew that you still have ten days left in your visa.

"This way." Kuina instructed as the four of you carefully went from one car to another.

You managed to make some distant from the King of Spade and hid behind a car. Not long after, Arisu and Usagi appeared at the car near where you were hiding.

Then all of you heard a car honking and when you look up, you saw an unfamiliar short haired girl.

"Ann!" Kuina shouted.

"Get in!" Ann instructed and you knew that Ann could be trusted.

Arisu and Usagi were the first to get in the car followed by Elaine and Kuina. You were about to enter the car but a bomb was thrown in between and Chishiya pulled you out of the way.

"Go!" He shouted while the two of you ran the opposite direction.

As you were running, you can't help to realise that Chishiya was running with his hands in his pockets as if he was trying to act cool.

"There's no time to be cool, we need to hurry!" You pushed him from behind and the two of you hid behind a broken wall. "Why are you even running like that!"

You didn't get a respond as the two of you watched the King of Spade jumped to another car and killed the people inside then followed after Arisu and the others.

"I hope they'll be fine." You murmured and you felt Chishiya touching you.

"They'll be fine, trust me." He told you and you looked at him.

His eyes were familiar and you couldn't put your finger on where you have seen them. 

"Let's go somewhere safe." You agreed with Chishiya and the two of you tried your best surviving each day trying to find food and shelter.

You managed to find a caravan where you both decided to stay until the day comes where you need to join the game to renew your visa. You were wondering how the others were doing, if they were still alive but you have faith in them because you know they're all strong.