♧♢♤♡2♡♤♢♧

You averted your gaze when you daw the Seeker at the corner of your eye. He was getting close and the two of you were about to discovered.

You slowly reached at the handle of your sword and Chishiya was watching you closely. You stop when you heard a person calling someone, causing the Seeker to change direction.

"Mito! Mito where are you?" You recognized the voice, she was one of the person who was talking about you at the beginning.

When you were sure that the Seeker was gone, you released Chishiya and put your dagger back in place. Before Chishiya can say a word, you already left.

"The Shadow huh?" Chishiya put a playful smirk on his face while following you.

He wanted to observe you more, you were the 'Shadow' after all. No one had seen your face or what you can do yet you survive any game without getting a scratch.

Chishiya thought that this was the best time to see what you can do by watching you closely that's why he decided to follow you.

When you entered the garden, he secretly followed you. He thought that you will be hiding on a very difficult spot but you chose the most obvious place where you were exposed from the Seeker's view, that is if he looked up.

Of course you knew that Chishiya was following you so you decided to not show your true colors. You failed though the moment you appeared in front of Chishiya.

Why did you save him? Let's just say that he was worth saving as he is not like one of the stupid players you've met before.

Chishiya's POV

As I was following the Shadow, I couldn't help thinking that all this time, she was a girl. I heard rumors about her and most of them said that she's a guy.

I could tell this when I saw her up close and her hand covering my mouth. Even though she was wearing fingerless gloves, her fingers was obviously feminine.

She turned around the corner and when I got there, she was gone. I looked around to search for her but she completely vanished.

I completely forgot that I was in the game when the Seeker came out from the bush and saw me.

He point his gun towards me but before he can pull the trigger, someone came out from the other bush and pushed the gun out of his hand.

It was the Shadow, she quickly glanced at me before sweeping the Seeker off his feet. The Seeker quickly stood up while taking out a knife.

He tried getting the Shadow but his skills was no compare to the Shadow. The Shadow caught the knife between her hands while knocking the Seeker out on his neck.

The Shadow then walked towards me and gave me the Seeker's knife.

"I'm not sure whether your stupid or not but if I were you, I'll avoid getting killed." It was the first time I heard her voice.

Actually it's the first time someone heard her voice and found out her true gender. I was thrilled to know that I was the first one to discover something about her.

"And if you tell anyone what you've found out today, I will find you and I will kill you." She threatened then she walked past me while bumping me. "Oh and there's another Seeker so don't roam around because I won't save you again."

I smirk as I turned around and watch her leave. From what I've just observed, she'll be perfect for my upcoming plan.

Ten minutes remaining, there are 4 participants alive

From fifteen participants to four, these people don't really know anything about survival. Well, except for the Shadow that is.

I have heard a lot of stories about the Shadow and it is said that she's legendary, a God that could appear and disappear anytime she wants.

Although they assumed that she was a guy and I'm quite astonished that she turned out to be a girl. I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't notice the other Seeker standing in front of me.

This time he wasn't wearing any big clothes to hide any weapons. In fact, he was shirtless and was only wearing a pants.

His stance shows that he's a sword master and is ready to kill anyone who gets in his way. The mask that he's wearing makes him more intimidating.

The only mistake I did was standing on his way.

Normal POV

Chishiya silently cursed himself for making too many mistakes now. It was unlikely him to let anyone save his life especially if it's a girl and he doesn't usually make mistakes.

He looked around if there was something he can use but there was nothing so he prepared himself to run away.

As soon as he srarted running, the Seeker chased after him. The Seeker was faster than Chishiya and when he was one metre away from him, he raised his sword.

Chishiya slide down on the ground to avoid the sword and he quickly went up to his feet.

The Seeker tried getting Chishiya but Chishiya managed to block all his attacks. Not until Chishiya accidentally stepped on a rock and fell.

"You're a dead meat!" The Seeker shouted while raising his sword.

"Damn it..." Chishiya cursed under his breath.

Chishiya glared at the Seeker and didn't show any fear. Before the sword made any contact with him, it was blocked by another sword.