♧♢♤♡14♡♤♢♧

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Kuina asked and I smirked at her.

"I could ask the same thing for you." I answered back she glared at me.

"I asked you first." She sat down on a chair while I stared at the pool, hands in my pocket.

I didn't even realize that I was walking by the pool that time.

"Obviously walking." I simply replied and she snorted.

"Simply walking as he said, yeah right." There was a moment of silence between us before she spoke again. "You know Y/n is looking for you."

I felt my heart skipped a beat at the mention of her name and I sigh.

"Why would she be looking for me." When she clearly has Tatta.

"You know, sometimes you calculate things way ahead that you don't see what's really happening." She stood up then left me there to try and figure out what she just told me.

"Calculate things way ahead? I don't think so."

I'm Chishiya Shuntaro, the smartest member of the Beach and everyone knows this but...

Y/n L/n

When it comes to her, I don't know what to do. My mind goes blank and my body won't respond to what I'm telling it to do. It's like I want to be near her, pull her into my arms and protect her.

Everything is clear when she's around but after Tatta came into the picture, I couldn't think properly, I couldn't act like the way I used to act and most of all, my heart calls for her when I did not allow it.

She's my strength and weakness at the same time and if I let myself fall for her even deeper, then I might drown and won't be able to reach the surface.

I cannot let that happen, staying away from her is the best decision for me especially when Tatta is there to make her happy.

You know, sometimes you calculate things way ahead that you don't see what's really happening.

I clearly see what's happening and I am not letting myself drown.

♧♢♤♡ TimeSkip♡♤♢♧

This was the last day before my visa expires. All I ever did was to stay away from Y/n like she asked me before but a part of me always want to see her and be near her.

Of course I managed to control myself, I was use to avoiding people anyway and I am Chishiya after all.

"Here's your allocated number." I took my number and went to the car.

I put on my headset to block out the noise and saw him entering the car. I ignored him when he sat next to me but he kept tapping me from my shoulder.

"What?" I glared at him while removing my headset.

"You're Chishiya right?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Yes I am now leave me alone." I continued giving my attention to the window until I heard what Tatta said.

"So grouchy, what did she see in you." I just ignored him, thinking that there's no meaning behind his words.

You know, sometimes you calculate things way ahead that you don't see what's really happening.

Damn you Kuina, now those words keep repeating in my head. We arrived at our destination. I didn't wait for the others and continued to enter the building.

I took a phone and went in the corner, ignoring everyone.

Registration has closed, game will now commence

Game: Chains
Difficulty: 3 of Clubs

Great, another teamwork game

Game rule, the answers are in the room. All you need to do is free yourself from the chain

Time limit, ten minutes

As we were waiting, something about the game doesn't sound right. We're suppose to be chained and the time limit is only ten minutes.

On top of that, the answer is in the room and the difficulty is 3.

So they're giving away the answer that easily? There's a catch in this game

My thoughts was interrupted when a sleeping gas started filling the room we were in. Before I completely lose my consciousness, I saw people coming towards us.

"Chishiya!" The first time I heard Y/n saying my name was the best and worst day of my life.

I was so happy that she didn't call me cheese but by my name. Although all happiness has its end when I saw her hugging Tatta.

"Chishiya..."

"Chishiya!" I snapped my eyes open and I felt dizzy. "Thank goodness you're awake!"

I found myself chained into Tatta behind me and we're hanging in the middle of the room.

The others were also chained up with someone and some of them were just waking up.

Eight minutes remanining

"What do we do?" Tatta asked me and I tried looking for a way out.

The key was hanging two meters away from and I looked at the chains. The lock was on my side and I could freely move my hands.

"Chishiya what do we do!" Tatta asked again.

"Damare!" I shouted as I tried thinking of a way out but it was hard because the guy you want to see the least was chained up with you.

"You shut up!" Tatta yelled, anger was clearly heard from his voice. "I don't know why Y/n likes you but your a total dick!"

I was shocked by what I just heard.