♧♢♤♡26♡♤♢♧

Reader's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and felt the headache attacking my brain. My whole body was in pain and I don't even have the strength to sit up.

"Hey, you're finally awake! I got you." Tatta was on my side and he helped me sit up.

"W-what happened?" My voice was hoarse and I could feel my strength coming back slowly.

"Do you want the good news or the bad news first?" He asked me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, good news?"

"Well good news you gained two weeks visa from the village game."

"The bad news?"

"After your game in that village, Chishiya and Ann tried their best to save you. It wasn't easy and it took them eight hours to stabilize everything. To stop the bleeding and all-" I cutted him off.

"Big brother, cut to the point. What's the bad news?"

"Well, you've been sleeping for two weeks now so you need to renew your visa tonight." He said sadly and I sighed.

"Great, I don't even get a rest? I just woke up and now I need to participate in another game?" I pouted.

"You know, within those two weeks Chishiya never left your side." Tatta gave me a smile.

"Where... is he now?" I tried getting out and he stopped me.

"Whoa there take it easy, we don't want you to sleep again."

"Ok ok I got it."

"Make sure to relax your body so you don't reopen your wounds." He said with caring in his voice and I smiled.

When I found out that I had a brother, I immediately searched for him.

His father was a business man and he was my mother's first love. Although Tatta's father died in a car crash and later on my mother met my father.

She thought it would be better if she thought me the Assassin way so I can protect myself.

"Can I speak to her privately?" Chishiya entered the room with a tray of food.

"Sure." Tatta patted my head before leaving the room.

Chishiya placed the tray beside me then sat down.

"I heard that you were looking after me while I was asleep?" I asked him while fidgeting with the blanket.

I waited for him to reply but I didn't received anything. I looked at him and saw him staring at me, his eyes filled with worried, anger and disappointment.

"Are you okay?" He averted his eyes when he heard me speaking. "What's wrong? Something the matter?"

"You..." He trailed off. "Why did you do that?"

His voice sounded angry and sad at the same time.

"Do what?" I questioned then he looked me in the eyes.

"Why did you ran away? Me or Kuina could have taken that guy down." The way he looked at me seemed like he was searching for something.

What is he looking for? Why is he acting like this?

"I... I didn't want any of you to get hurt-" I was interrupted by his sudden burst.

"Well you shouldn't have done that!" I was shocked at the tone of his voice.

His eyes shows anger this time then he slid both of his hand from his face to his hair.

"You shouldn't have done that..." His voice lowered down at the same time he lowered his head.

"Chishiya..." I was lost of words.

I don't know what to say or what to react. This was the first time I saw this side of him and I was unsure how to respond.

"Y/n..." He held my hand and looked me in the eyes again. "I'm quite territorial, what's mine is mine and I don't want to see anyone touching what is mine."

My heart warmed at his words as I finally began to understand why he was acting this way.

"I don't know what I'll do if he'd done more than what he did to you, I will lose myself okay? So please, take care of yourself next time. Be more extra careful." I nodded at what he said then he stood up while embracing me.

"You stubborn brat, I swear you'll make me crazy if you keep being reckless." I slightly chuckled at what he said then he bent down.

"Promise me you'll never do that again, promise me that you won't do something stupid and will let me help you." I nodded and he smiled.

He then pulled me into a kiss and another one on the forehead. I was glad that Chishiya could show this side of him to me and only me.

"Y/n!" We heard Kuina screaming outside so Chishiya parted from me and placed his hand inside his pocket.

His face was flushed and I know my one is the same as his. He then watched the door opened as Kuina barged in the room.

"Y/n you stupid yet sweet girl!" She rushed beside me and hugged me.

"Kui...na! Can't b-breathe!" Chishiya pulled her away from me then glared but Kuina ignored him.

"Y/n I swear you'll be the death of me! Don't you ever do anything like that ever again or else I will hunt you down when I become a ghost!" Kuina threatened and I nodded while smiling.

I can't believe how lucky I am to have an amazing brother, a caring bestfriend and a loving yet serious and strict boyfriend.