♧♢♤♡4♡♤♢♧

Kuina gave me a shock look before burtsting into laughter.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe this, did you just yell at me?" She was now snorting and I continued walking away. "Whoever this girl is I must thank her for changing you!"

Nonsense

Time skip to Game of tag

I watched as the tagger killed another two player then listening to the announcement that there's ten players left.

"Eh? I thought that there's thirteen players?" I asked no one and looked around the building.

Including me, I could only see twelve players counting the dead body. All of the sudden, a figure appeared in front of me.

It was her, the Shadow

"Fancy seeing you here." I smirked while walking back so she can climb beside me.

"Was about to tell you the same thing." I placed my hands back at the rail and she did the same. "You got the best spot."

"I rather observe than opening doors." I commented.

"Hmm, I'm really confuse whether you're a smart guy or a stupid one."

"Why is that?"

"No reason, I save people based on their worth."

"And you think that I'm worthy of saving?"

"Quite the opposite actually." The more we talked, the more I get confuse on what she was saying.

Me, Chishiya! The smartest person in the Beach and even I know I'm the smartest one but I can't figure out what the Shadow is telling me.

"I'm not worthy of saving?" I asked her and she looked at me.

I stared into those e/c eye of hers before she circled around me.

"No..." She trailed and placed one hand on the railway. "You're not worthy of dying."

And after that, she jumped off the building and landed at 4th floor.

"Not worthy of dying? She's getting interesting." I continued watching the people when a guy shouted the location of the Tagger.

I then just realized that jumping off from the 4th floor without getting hurt takes a lot of training. Unlike the climber that I saw earlier, the Shadow's skills isn't a normal skill a normal person have.

What is she? What did she do before the game came? What else can she do?

"THE TAGGER IS MOVING ON 4TH FLOOR, ANYONE NEARBY RUN!" The climber shouted and I was amused because someone replied to the guy earlier.

And there it was, the moment when the tagger shot from a distant.

"Oi! Over here!" Arisu, from what his friend called him tried saving the guy that was getting shot.

The Shadow appeared from the other side and when the tagger reloaded his gun, Arisu and the Shadow helped the guy to leave the place.

She just saved him, I guess he's not worth of dying as well.

I decided to make my move when there's six minutes and thirty-two seconds left.

"Shall we begin?"

Normal POV

"Stay here and whatever happens, don't leave okay?" You told tthe guy whom you just saved and he nodded.

You already know where the safezone was and that's the reason why you saved the guy. You made your way to the safezone and saw Chishiya and Arisu heading towards it.

"So you've realized it too huh?" Chishiya asked as Arisu put his hand on the doorknob.

You didn't speak because Arisu was there. He looked at you but his attention went back to Chishiya when Chishiya spoke about the time remaining.

"Why did the tagger chased us? He could have just stayed here?" Arisu said.

"Maybe there's still things we don't know about." Chishiya replied and Arisu opened the door.

The three of you went inside, it looked like a normal room and there was another door at the left side. You heard a movement from behind you and when you turned around, you saw another tagger with its gun pointed towards the three of you.

"Watch out!" You pushed both Chishiya and Arisu out of the way.

Chishiya tased the tagger and you looked down at the tagger.

"Not bad." You commented on his quick reflex.

"Never hurts to be pre-" Before Chishiya can finish his sentence, the tagger pointed the gun towards him and Arisu.

You quickly pulled Chishiya out of the room and shut the door, leaving Arisu to fight the tagger alone.

"Somebody please come! You need two people to clear the game!" You heard Arisu shouting.

"Seriously?" Chishiya took the words out of your mouth.

"Stay here and don't get in my way." You ordered and went back inside.

"In your way?" Chishiya shook his head and followed after you.

You tried directing the gun away from Usagi and that was the exact time when Chishiya took a peek of what was happening.

"Oi!" Chishiya called out to Usagi and passed the taser.

Usagi tased the tagger and you took the gun from her hand. Arisu and Usagi both hit the button at the same time, clearing the game.

Game over, congratulations

After the game was clear, the tagger removed her mask and fear was shown in her eyes. The technology on her neck started beeping and you knew what was going to happen next.

You went in front of Chishiya and the blood splashed over you as the technology exploded. You looked at your clothes and clicked your tongue before leaving the room.