♧♢♤♡33♡♤♢♧

Hello everyone, does the story have too much games or dramas? Please let me know and Witch Hunt is coming after this I promise
________

"Kill her!" Killian ordered and four of his men raised their guns towards Y/n.

"Wow, you're really going to face me with those guns? What a coward..." Y/n threw her sword away and raised both of her hand. "I surrender."

Everyone was confused at the recent event, nobody expected Y/n to surrender just like that. Even I did not expect for her to do that.

"Amateurs shoot me!" She suddenly shouted and the guys pointed their gun again.

"No!" I struggled on the chair.

I wanted to stop them but I was helpless, I wanted to protect Y/n but I can't even protect myself.

I'm so useless...

Although before the guys can shoot her, one of them got shot on the head. Kuina and Tatta came out of nowhere and attacked the other two.

The last guy started shooting Y/n but Y/n was faster as she bent down and lunged forward.

She then picked up her sword and cut the guy in half. Kuina and Tatta also managed to knocked their opponents out and they all looked at Killian.

"It's over Killian, hand him over to us and we'll spare you." Y/n threatened.

"It not over yet, we still have a sniper!" Killian warned and Y/n smiled.

"Oh our own sniper already took him out." Y/n pointed behind her and Haru revealed himself up the tree with the opponent's sniper tied onto the tree.

"Yo!" He waved then pointed the sniper at Killian's head.

"You think this is over? The Joker will never stop until you're all dead starting from your friend!" Killian pushed me back without a warning.

"No!" Was the last thing I heard coming from Y/n.

I didn't even get a chance to gather up air and I was going down fast. Black dots started to appear as I go deeper.

The last thing I saw was someone jumping in and darkness took over me.

Reader's POV

"No!" I shouted as Killian pushed Chishiya on the water.

I didn't think twice to go after him and before I can realize that I was running, my own two feet moves on its own.

Killian grinned as he saw me coming but Haru was one step ahead of him as he shot Killian on both of his legs.

"Y/n your wounds, that's a sea water!" I heard Haru shouting but I ignored him.

Whether it's a sea water or fire, I will still risk my life to save the man I love

As I dove into the ocean, I was met with excruciating pain as the sea water made its way to my wounds.

The pain was almost unbearable but it beats my determination to save Chishiya.

I tried so hard not to scream in agony as that will release some of my air and I felt my body weakening.

When I finally saw a sight of Chishiya, I ignore all the pain and fastened my pace.

After what it felt like a an hour, I finally made it to Chishiya at the bottom of the ocean.

♧♢♤♡
Just pretend it's ten metres deep because it's inside a building
♡♤♢♧

I quickly cut the rope around his hands and feet then I gave him some of my air.

Hold on Chishiya, I'll get you out of her

After I've transferred some air, Chishiya didn't show any signs of movement.

I turned around and put one of his arm around my neck then used the ocean ground as a booster as I began swimming up.

Black dots started appearing and I can feel myself running out of air but I didn't give up.

I won't give up!

I will save Chishiya no matter what!

He was my light who took me out of the darkness

I will do everything to save and protect him

....even if it means losing my life!

As soon as we reached the surface, I gasp for air and felt my lungs burning.

Kuina and Tatta grabbed Chishiya while Haru pulled me out of the water. I noticed that the water level had risen.

This was no time to rest yet, I went to Chishiya and tried waking him up.

"Chishiya... Chishiya please open your eyes..." I cried and started doing CPR.

"Please..." I gave him air and continued pumping his chest.

"...please come back to me."

Air

Pump

"Oi! Chishiya! Don't do this to me!"

Air

Pump

"...come back to me... please..." My sight was already blurry from all the tears.

The water continued rising and it already reached my feet but I didn't stop giving air to Chishiya.

"Chishiya... I love you, come back to me please..." I gave air for the hundredth times and this time, he finally coughed out of water.

I widen my eyes as soon as he opened his and I embraced him immediately.

"Thank goodness you're alive!" I sobbed as I buried my face into his neck.

"Y/n..." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

5 minutes before the game commenced

Two teams remaining

And of course our moment got interrupted with the voice on the phone.

"We should get out of here." Chishiya said and I nodded.

As soon as I stood up, the pain came back and I fell on my knees.