Goodbye Brother

*Klaus Pov* 

I laughed a little then kissed her forehead. I held her in my arms for a little bit. This was one of the best feelings in world to me personally. I love holding her in my arms if I could do this every second of everyday I would, but I can't. The front door opened and thats when I remembered my promise to Elijah. I let y/n out of my grasp even though I didn't want to. I got dress and went downstairs to find Elijah.

"I waited long enough, Niklaus" 

"Yes you have brother and who would I be to go against my word"

Elijah just looked at me

"Even though you did try to kill me"

"Brother" Elijah warned

"No need to worry I will keep my word of reuniting you with are family"

And with that I daggered him, his body fell to the ground and started to turn grey. I then heared someone coming down the stair and when I turned I saw y/n.

"Whats with all the noise" she said

"Just dealing with business" I said

"Well could you keep it down"

"Yes love, Just give me a minute and I will be up"

"Alright but don't be to long"

She went back up the stairs and I hurried to put Elijah in his coffin I straight his suit.

"Goodbye brother, for now"

I walk back and went to upstairs to not see y/n in the bed. As I walked closer I saw the bathroom door open and then I hear the shower. A smile grows on my face and I walked closer to the door.

"Mind if I join love" 

"The more the merrier" she says

I strip down and then got into the shower with her. 

*1 Hour later*

We got out of the shower and got dressed.

"Well what do you want to do now love" I ask

"Why don't we get a bite" she says

"Sounds like a good idea" I say with my devilous smirk

We left the house and headed to the grill, for a bite. We order some drinks and then we both picked out are snack I chose a women and she chose a man. She also likes a challenge the stronger the better she likes to dominate. Thats one of the things I like about her shes not weak and can fend for herself but she also smart. She like the girl version of me but better and I am glad shes with me I'd have for her to be my enemy.