The Ritual

We ran through the dark forest, he held onto my hand as I vamp sped. I followed the sounds Of people talking and as I heard the voices get louder I had Kai cloak us. We walked closer to the light with caution. Eventually we saw a clearing that held three rings of fire, a witch and her mixing bowl, and a devious man who I loved.

We started to get closer when We saw Stefan appear from beyond the tree line. I looked over to Klaus to see he hasn't broken a sweat, he knows what's going to happen. Klaus and Stefan go on top of a hill to discuss something. I guess he wants to be the sacrifice in place of Jenna and I am guessing Klaus did not like that idea because he just stabbed Stefan in the back with a stake.
The ritual continued going on but to be honest it was pretty boring me and Kai just stood there leaning against a tree. I thought they would try harder to protect the precious doppelganger. After everyone was dead including Elena. Me and Kai watched in awe as Klaus started to transform but my awe was cut short when I heard chanting.
Me and Kai turned to the witch responsible. A smile formed on both are faces 'finally some action' I thought to myself. Bonnie continued and I could hear the cries of Klaus which broke my heart. I nod my head to Kai and we both went into badass mode. He kept us cloaked, I blew out the fire with a flick of my wrist. The chanting stopped and Bonnie looked around herself in confusion. She started chanting again but no fire came. Kai then did something that caused her to fall to her knees and hold her head in pain. She stopped chanting as the pain got worse. I saw Damon rush to her side and hold her trying to get her to continue.
While he was vulnerable I decided it was the perfect time to weaken him but I wanted him to see who it was causing him pain. I nodge Kai to uncloak me he did so, while keeping himself cloaked. I walked out of the shadows making myself known. When Everyone saw me I could see the shock on their faces.
"Y/n how is this possible" Damon mumbled
"Why don't you ask bennet, oh wait she is currently indisposed"
"Are you doing this to her?" He said standing up getting into a fight stance.
"Not me but what I'm about to do is all me" I said while stepping closer to Damon
"You really think you can beat me in a fight" He said cocking a smirk
"Oh I know I can" and with that I flew him against a tree and had the branches wrap around him digging into his skin.
"What the hell are you" He groaned out of pain
"Turns out I'm a witch" I said turning to bonnie she passed out due to pain
I walk over to Klaus. He is still in transition but other than that he seems fine.
"Y/n is it really you" he asked his voice was muffled but I heard
"Yes love and I will tell you all about it but this is not the time" I grabbed his hand and rubbed soothing circles on it. I heard rustling of leaves and then a loud thud. I turned to see Elijah on the ground with one hand on his head.
"Well look who decide to join the party" I said sanding over elijah
"Y/n a pleasure to meet you"
"So tell me why you are trying to kill your brother"
"For are family" He said his expression going hard
"If you kill him you will never find them"
"They are lost at sea he can't find them"
"Such a fool do you not know Klaus at all" I asked
"What do you mean"
"You think your brother who is all about family is going to get rid of his"
"What are you saying"
"I'm saying that your family is resting peacefully above water"
"Your lying"
"Elijah I give you my word I only speak the truth"
"Then tell me where they are"
"Not so fast if you want to be with your family you will watch over and help Klaus with his transition then we'll talk" With that I walked over to Klaus and gave him a kiss on his hand.
"See you soon love" I looked at Elijah and he nodded, showing he agreed to the deal.
"Well goodbye it was nice to meet you" I said to Elijah
"The pleasure was mine"he vamped to Klaus and ran into the woods once he was out of sight Kai uncloaked himself.
"Well did you have fun" I asked walking closer to him
"A little" he said with a smile
"Well we better get going"
"Where are we going" he asked
"Back to my house, you can stay there"
"Are you sure"
"Yes, I can't have my favorite witch on the streets"
He laughed a little then grabbed my arm and we vamped back to my house, well it's Klaus's but same thing.

*I just wanted to apologize for me not posting and my updates may take longer because wattpad is having some issues so I have to use my phone*