5. Wedding Bells

Y/N's POV

The day finally arrived for the wedding, but there was still the issue of how me, Axel and Kieran were going to get there. Nick was being collected by Mr Weasley to be Apparated back to the Burrow so he was fine, but the rest of us still had to figure out a way.

"Can't you just Apparate us?" Axel asked me.

I shrugged. "I could, but I don't know whether they'll have protection around the Burrow."

"I doubt it," Nick voiced, "since there'll be a lot of people."

"Then we'll Apparate." I said.

"Don't we have to change your identity?" Kieran asked. "Since well...everyone hates you."

I had filled everyone in on my story, most of it Nick already knew but there were parts that none of them knew. They were shocked at first, but I think they could understand how I really had no choice and that it was either I die or someone else dies and if I died, then I wouldn't be able to be with Hermione.

Before Nick had to go, I changed my identity, for the second time. My hair was dark brown but my eyes were still the same E/C ones. The only one who could ever distinguish my eyes was Hermione and that was what I wanted, I wanted her to know I was there.

As for my name...that was to be decided.

"Well," Axel said with a smirk as we all got changed, "don't we clean up well?"

"Not you Axel," Kieran laughed, "you still look like shit."

Axel hit Kieran playfully as Nick and I rolled our eyes.

"I'll see you guys later." Nick said with a wave as he left Axel's house in search for Mr Weasley.

This left me, Kieran and Axel together. I wasn't sure how it was going to work, I had never tried Apparating with more than one person before and I wasn't sure what my capabilities were. In the end, I decided to Apparate one at a time. First was Axel.

After saying goodbye to Axel's dad, who Axel had told that he was leaving to stay at Nick's, we all went outside to find a deserted area.

I focused on an area close to the Burrow and shut my eyes, I felt the same sensation that I felt every time I Apparated meaning that it was successful.

"Don't move," I told Axel, "and don't throw up." I added when I saw his nauseous expression.

I went back for Kieran and soon the three of us were just outside the Burrow.

"Seems like they went all out." Kieran muttered.

"This won't be like any Muggle wedding," I said before smirking, "prepare to be mind-blown."

The three of us all walked towards where the party seemed to be happening. Guests seemed to be pouring in left, right and centre so it was no problem for us to enter undetected.

However, even though we tried to keep a low profile, people were greeting us.

"I'm Luna Lovegood," a girl with blonde hair said with a smile, "and this is my friend Sam Auras."

Both of them smiled at us.

"I'm Axel."

"I'm Kieran."

"I'm Steven." I said, the first name coming to mind being the name of my deceased father.

Luna looked at me curiously. "You remind me of an old friend. It must be your eyes."

"What a coincidence." I said with a small laugh.

With that, Luna and her friend Sam walked off to find her father.