4. The Boys

Y/N's POV

I watched the boy in front of me. His movements were timid and he trembled under my glare. I eyed him suspiciously and the dark part inside of me was urging me to just kill him. If he couldn't forget what had just happened and I couldn't alter his memories, he was better off dead.

"What do you know." I asked him, my eyes meeting his.

He stumbled slightly. "I-I..." he gestured to his desk, "I've been researching."

I walked over to his desk and looked at the collection of books and notes. There were many books on witchcraft and wizardry and there were notes that I assumed that he had written himself.

"Water burns witches..." I muttered, "so that's why you sprayed water in my face. That's bullshit."

I continued glancing over at Kieran's notes, he seemed to of done and awful amount of research concerning witches and wizards.

"What made you believe they were real?" I asked him.

The boy trembled slightly before replying. "There have been mysterious deaths recently and people can't explain what really happened to them so they cover it up."

Death Eaters. They had been killing Muggles.

My eyes skimmed over all the resources Kieran had collected and briefly saw Harry's name.

"What do you know about Harry Potter?" I demanded.

"He supposedly survived that Dark Lord."

"What do you know about the Dark Lord?"

"That he wants to take over your world and kill Harry Potter."

Seriously. where was this kid getting his information? He had pages and pages of notes and research all dedicated to the magical world. There were notes on how to kill witches and wizards, with methods such as burning them or even mystical Potions, all of them were invalid, you could kill anyone at Hogwarts normally. Just because they possessed magical powers didn't make them any  more difficult to kill.

Unless they were Voldemort and made Horcruxes.

"Why couldn't I cast a spell on you?" I questioned Kieran, who was still looking at me fearfully.

He showed me a ring on his finger. "Someone sold me this and told me that if I wore it, no witch or wizard would be able to harm me."

I examined the ring. It was a variation of Fred, George and Issac's protective gear range that they sold at the shop. It had a simple shield charm attached to it meaning that whoever wore it would be immune from simple spells, including Obliviate.

"Where did you get this?"

He shrugged. "I was looking online and this random guy told me he could help me."

I nodded.

"Pack your stuff, take all your research, me and you are going on a little field trip." I quickly, smirking at the boy. There was more to him that I needed to find out and I would probably need Nick and Axel's help, considering that they were both Muggles.

Kieran quickly obliged and shoved all his research into his bag, when he looked around for another bag I stopped him and told him to give me his backpack.

I performed a quick extension spell giving him more space and he looked at me in awe.

"Carry on packing," I told him, "we haven't got all day."

Once he had finished, I told his family that he was going to stay over at my house for a bit and they agreed, letting me and Kieran exit their house.

I remembered Axel's address and I remembered that Nick was staying there so I decided that it would be quickest to Apparate over to them.