Unexpected

Jay's POV

Omg I'm having the freaking time of my life right now. Jack just got done playing Jealous by Nick Jonas and me and the girls sung like at the top of our lunges.Then after that Jenn and Jc had a back flip contest. Lol Arden tried it then she fell on her face, I laughed so hard. Anyways it was just time to dance so I grabbed Jc and we started to dance together.Then kian went up to Jc and said something funny I guess cause Jc laughed and nodded. That's when kian went up to jack and whispered something in his ear. Then the song that was playing went off and the song grind on me came on. I looked at Jc and he smiled and backed up. He went over to kian and the rest of the former o2l boys and they all smiled at there girlfriends. Next thing you know when the time came they did the grind on me dance perfectly.I went over to the girls and we each screamed so loud. "I see why we have them as boyfriends" Mariah said while smiling too hard. Me and the girls laughed as they continue to do this choreographed dance to grind on me. And Jc did it so perfectly that my insides just melted. A little while later they were done dancing and they all went up to their girls. We were still to excided to even function so we just covered them in kisses. The guys started blushing which was so adoradble, and then told me to open presents. So we went over to my dining room (my house is pretty bug. The party was in the living room.) And they moved the table so it was space for everyone but there was still a big table. It had a pink glow in the dark table cloth with presents wrapped in glow in the dark ribbon. I opened half of them before I got to something that Rylee wanted me to wear for Jc. I laughed and showed him cause he was sitting behind me with his arms around my waist. After I showed him he laughed and gave Rylee a thumbs up. I laughed and rolled my eyes and continued to open preasents. Sam is really lazy so he gave me a gift card with $100 in it. I got to leah's preasent that said we were going to get another tattoo and i didnt have a problem with it. Mariah's preasent was a little picture of us from when we were little which was really cute. I finally got to Jc's gift which was a promise ring and a necklace that has Jc engraved in it. When I opened it everyone awwwed I laughed and reached kian's gift. That's when I heard a knock at the door and I decided to get it since we've been sitting here for thirty minutes and my foot was falling asleep. I got to the door not asking who is was thinking it was some more of my friends and it was the three people I did not need to see right now.

Acicia,Andrea,...........And Lia.

Sorry it was a short chapter I was in a serious hurry and I had to go but its a promise that that the next chapter will be better.
Muuuaaahhhh
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo