38- Another Wall Down!

Written: 12/31/20
Published: 1/1/21

I would've loved to make a chapter on OVA 3, episode 3.75, but I couldn't find it. Sorry.

Thank you for putting your input on the scouts or cadets!

     Y/n was very disappointed. The 104th cadet batch were graduating today. And guess what? She had to head out on a survey corps mission! She huffed all the way towards the brats about to graduate. She must say she was proud of them. Mikasa came in first! Reiner second, Bertholdt third, Annie fourth, Eren fifth, Jean sixth, Marco seventh, Connie eighth, Sasha ninth, and Krista tenth.

     The ceremony announcing the top ten had already taken place. Unfortunately, her, Levi, Erwin, and Hanji had a meeting to attend so she missed it. Since it was over, that meant all of the  graduates would be having dinner right now. So she headed to the mess hall. She was about to open the door until Mikasa came out, carrying Eren.

      "Mikasa? Eren? What are you two doing?" Y/n asked.

     "Eren was being naughty." Mikasa answered. Y/n raised a brow.

      "I bet you're planning to drag her into the survey just the same way!" Jean's voice yelled. He came into view from the doorway and saw Y/n. "Y-Y/n! I was just..." Man. Way to go Jean. Insult the survey corps right in front of the strongest soldier who happens to be in it. Jean angrily thought towards himself.

     Y/n held a hand up. "I get worse." Is all she said. She was then distracted by a loud crash.

     Mikasa threw the poor boy to the ground. Eren let out a oof. "That hurt, Mikasa!" He yelled at her. She just readjusted her red scarf.

      "You always act impulsively when you get angry." The ravenette said.

      Eren tched. "About what he said... What branch do you want to join, Mikasa?" Eren asked as he swung his legs over the edge.

      Mikasa sat beside him. "I'm gonna enlist in the survey corps."

     Y/n sighed and took her leave, stepping into the mess hall. The room went silent at her entrance. "Someone want to tell me what happened?" She asked. It scared the daylights out of everyone. Too much to speak. "Oi, answer me kids."

     "W-We're not that younger!" Connie argued as he stepped in front of Y/n. "Don't treat us like kids!"

     Y/n grabbed his shirt. "Oh? Really? I didn't know after the five times or so you've told me." She scowled. Connie shook in her hold. Everyone else shuddered. She released him. "Now, can someone tell me?"

     "Jean and Eren being themselves." Reiner said as he took a sip of his drink. No further explanation needed. Y/n sighed and took a seat beside Marco and Jean. Reiner and Bertholdt across from them. The two-tone boy had a small red spot on his cheek, indicating a punch.

      "What's wrong, Jean?" Y/n asked. "Did Eren beat your little butt for you? Do you need to see mommy?"

      Reiner let out a strange noise. "PFFT." Everyone looked his way. The liquid from his drink squirted from his nose onto Bertholdt. Bertholdt yelped in surprise and disgust. "S-Sorry!" Reiner laughed. as he tried to help Bertholdt clean himself off as best as possible.

     "No, I don't!" Jean yelled at Y/n.

     Y/n waved a her hand vertically. "Okay, okay. You know I was joking." She told nonchalantly. Jean huffed as he turned his head away.

      Marco gained her attention by poking Y/n's shoulder. "When do you leave for your mission?" The freckled boy kindly asked.

     Y/n snuck a bite from Reiner's bread. He did  it even see it happen. "Tomorrow morning. Pretty sure you'll have free-time during our departure, so will you guys come see me?" Y/n innocently asked.