84- Jolly Reminiscence!

Written: idk maybe the 9?

Published: 9/14/21

Heyooooooo. There's not exactly a question related so here we go: Favorite Disney/Pixar movie?
Mine is either Fox and the Hound (1) and/or Up.

     "Even if we let the horses rest, the port is five hours from here. We can thank the Azumabitos." Hanji voiced.

     Y/n continued to eat her stew. She was fairly proud of it.

      "It seems like Kiyomi prepared a flying boat in the port to observe the rumbling. If we can use that, we can get close to the Founding Titan."

      "I knew it..." Magath grumbled. "The Azumabitos were working behind our backs..."

      "The problem is the Founding Titan's location." Hanji informed. "If we just fly around blindly we'll quickly run out of fuel."

      "That's right. We have to look for the Founding's path. We have a bit of a clue." Magath looked at Yelena. "That's why I took him. Where is Jaeger headed, first of all?"

      "I wouldn't know..." Yelena told. "Even if I did know, why would I need to answer?"

      "The one who lent their knowledge to Eren, who knew nothing of the continent, was you." Magath said. "Jaegger was planning the rumbling in advance. You should be able to predict something."

      "You trash." Yelena replied.

      "Huh?"

       "I'm asking why there's a need for me to cooperate with a Marleyean piece of trash." The male growled. Boy, was he mad. He was scowling.

      "Isn't it because we have the upper hand on your life here?" Annie said casually.

        "It's pointless." Jean halted. "He's acting like he wants to die."

      "But weren't you fighting Marley for your hometown?" Connie questioned. "Are you fine with your hometown being trampled like this?"

      "Yelena?" Onyankopon spoke.

        "Isn't it fine?" Magath scoffed. "Because he's a Marley piece of trash just the same."

       "Eh?!" Hanji voiced.

         "Since you thoroughly got me in Liberio, Yelena..." Pieck in her titan form spoke up. "I researched everything about your past and was shocked. You twisted your generic everyday Marleyean origins into being from a small country annexed by Marley. Ever since you met Zeke... Disappointed with Marley, you came up with a certain story. That is, a miraculous story of saving the world with a prince. Covering the truth about yourself, you tried to carve yourself into history. I deeply admire your greed."

      The male snickered. "Heh..."He reached back and patted Pieck's face. "It's almost like you're saying you're any different from me. Just what exactly is different between you guys and me... Saving the world... Is there any sweet word that charms people more than that? Giving yourselves to that noble excitement of saving hundreds of millions of lives. Washing all the ill will until now down your throats like they didn't exist. That's what you look like in my eyes right now. Let's take a little trip down memory lane, shall we? Reiner Braun, by opening a hole in the wall, how many Eldians do you suppose were devoured by pure titans. Slipping into the walls, sharing joys and sorrows with your 'comrades' here? Betrayal. Killing each other. And now you pretend to be a comrade again. Annie Leonhart, it seems you killed an awful amount of scouts, too. Eventually, you trampled the residents of Stohess in great numbers. Ah, of course you Paradisians were all extremely heroic against Marley, too. You, normally sensible person, so loudly destroyed the military port... Armin, using the power you stole from Bertholdt Hoover. Including civilians, just how tall of a mountain of corpses did you raise alongside your military gains? And I know nothing of your valor in Liberio. You magnificently annihilated the soldiers of Marley who greatly outnumbered you and dyed Liberio the color of blood. Especially Jean. In order to defeat the cart, you aimed at Falco and dauntlessly fired your thunder spear. Because the spear barely missed, Falco is not quite dead yet."