⊰66⊱

Fan cover created by dolly_nath95

💫

Acacia/Ciarán - Age 16

Silent tears fall down my cheeks as I sit on the shower floor with my back against the tiled wall. My chin rests on my knees while my blurry vision watches the way the water droplets pelt off the tile, my shoulders heaving up and down as another sob rakes through my body.

Under our parents' roof...

...in my bedroom.

Ciarán...

I release the shaky sob as I shake my head, biting my lower lip as I feel the soreness in my abdomen linger. When I finally stand to my feet, I glance down, and I see the dark bruises already forming on my waist and hip bones. The imprint of his hands and fingers remain...

After my shower, I throw on new clothes, drying my damp hair before braiding it over my shoulder. I'm silently slipping out into the hallway, knowing very well that I'll need another pill from Niles as not only do I now have a fear of Ciarán raping me...but he didn't use protection, and I'm worried he might get me pregnant...

I know the council meeting is over because I can hear voices coming from the living room and entryway of those that remain behind for a while. I know Grandpa Keir is here, along with Lars and Gabriel as their voices carry up above the rest...it sounds like they are still in a bit of a disagreement as to what arose during the meeting.

That's my fault...

Making my way toward the medical wing, I knock on the door before slowly opening it. Niles turns around in his chair from the desk he's working at, his eyes flickering away from the screen before he rests them on me.

"Acacia?" He asks as I step further into the room and close the door behind me.

"H-Hey, Niles," I slowly walk toward him while keeping my heart rate steady.

He furrows his brows when I come to a halt in front of him, trying not to nervously play with the stray thread on the seam of my pant leg. He asks me with confusion, "What do I owe the pleasure of this visit for?"

I can see it in his eyes because I'm never in here unless I've been hurt...

...but I try to refrain from showing any pain this time around and for the most part, it works rather well.

"I...I was wondering if I could..." it feels so awkward to ask though, and even Niles raises one of his brows with my hesitation until I'm finally able to get out, "...could I have another one of those morning pills?"

Niles' one raised eyebrow becomes two a moment later, and he exhales a small breath before he says, "Yes." My heart skips a beat when he so easily accepts my request, moving his chair back while he opens a cabinet and removes a small container. He opens it, and a few moments later, he closes and sets it back in the cabinet. As he is opening another cabinet, he removes six small packs and sets them on the desk. When I'm about to question him, Niles faces me again and holds out the pill before stating, "This is the morning after pill."