⊰49⊱

These covers were not made for the Cover Contest as they were created by: Princess_Snowhite She specifically made them for the chapter being posted

She specifically made them for the chapter being posted.

💫

Acacia/Ciarán - Age 15

Meliorist Sanctum

"Like...holy shit Acacia!" Sinéad exclaims while leaning back in her chair.

I'd been driven back to Meliorist Sanctum early this morning, and Sinéad said she had so much to tell me, along with Fae.

I'm standing with my back to one of the front tables while Fae is dancing on the chess board in front of Sinéad. She reaches out and grabs the king, humming an ethereal lullaby beneath her breath as she dances with the piece on the board.

Fae glances over her shoulder and dreamily says, "If I wasn't betrothed now-"

"-and like four or so feet taller," Sinéad laughs while her gaze flickers up to meet with mine. She nods and states, "Though, even his beta was fine as hell."

Furrowing my brows with confusion, I don't understand exactly what they're talking about.

Fae brushes her off and spins with the king piece before stating, "It was nice to see that Ciarán isn't the strongest hybrid out there."

True...there's not a whole lot of true born hybrids out there, and I've only gotten a glimpse of the ones within Elysium that are part of the Vindicator Wardens Pack...

...I don't know if they're born the same way Ciarán was and the power he innately possesses.

I walk toward Sinéad as she leans forward, grinning from ear to ear as she tells me the story, "When Dante told Ciarán that he'd be leaving the school campus...oh wow..." her voice trails off in awe stating, "Dante didn't even want to get into a fight with him when he started challenging back," she pauses for dramatic effect, "Dante called the alpha of the Vindicator Wardens Pack to remove Ciarán..." she has this amusement hidden in her voice.