Chapter 51: Pillow Talk (When It Started)

Narrator's POV

They arrived at Camila's place at almost eleven. They went inside the house after Lauren took her small bag from her car. Lauren was going to Dinah's room but Camila stopped her.

"You can come with me," Camila said

"Are you sure?

"Yes..." Camila was still holding the rose that Lauren gave her.

They entered Camila's room and Camila turned on the light. Lauren put her small bag on the floor and she pulled Camila closer to her and she kissed her. Camila was still holding the rose and her back was on the door. After sharing a few kisses, Lauren asked Camila.

"Did you enjoy our first date?" Lauren was still holding Camila by her waist.

"Yes..." She smelled the rose.

"You did?" Lauren did hope Camila enjoyed it.

"Yes, Lauren." Camila loved it as she felt loved, as Lauren treated her very well. 

"You can tell me the truth." Lauren wanted to know if there was something she could improve.

"Yes, I did. I loved the idea of the picnic lunch, the broadways show, too. It means something to me, and the dinner is incredible...and you made it special." Camila said.

"Does it mean, we'll have the next dates?"

"Lauren..." Camila looked at her as Lauren did not need to ask that. She had agreed to be her girlfriend, "aren't we girlfriends now?"

Lauren laughed, "Yea..." Lauren kissed Camila again.

They spent more than five minutes kissing each other.

.

After changing into their sleep wears. Lauren was wearing a white shirt and navy boxers. She usually slept naked or in her boxers only, but since she was with Camila, she put on clothes.  Camila wore long sleeves pajama with shorts. She did not want to seduce Lauren by wearing a sexy nightgown as she usually did. They did their bedtime routine before they settled in Camila's comfortable bed. Lauren turned off the lights and left the one that made the room felt romantic. Lauren put on the relaxing jazz music similar to the ones played in the restaurant to make the ambiance more romantic.

"Lauren..."

"Yes, Camz?" Lauren was caressing Camila's head which was on Lauren's chest.

"Can I ask a question?"

"Yes, sure..."

"What did my uncle tell you on that day when he visited your office?" Camila finally asked her.

Lauren tensed a little, "... he asked me if I knew Emma. I said yes and he accused me of making you decided to sign the contract with them."

Camila was shocked. She sat up looking at Lauren, "He said so?"

"Yes..." Lauren smiled weakly.

"Did you explain to him? You're not involved in this decision-making. It's uncle Coop and me." Camila could not believe it.

"Yes... I told him. It's not me who made the decision, I didn't even suggest anything as you did not ask me about it, too."