Chapter 17: We Should Not

Lauren's POV

She pushed me on the wall and kissed me when we were out of the elevator walking to our rooms. My drunk self was shocked. "What are you doing?"

She looked at me saying nothing. She grabbed my neck and kissed me deeply. I tried to push her away but I was not strong enough. I did not know if I was too drunk and lost my power or she was suddenly stronger than me. I separated our lips. "No..."

We looked at each other. She was looking at me with piercing eyes. She kissed me again and she pushed her body on me. She then grabbed my bulged and I lost control after she endlessly touching and stroking me down there and kissed me passionately. Within no time, we were in her room. She took off her clothes and undressed me. I tried to stop her but she did not stop. She shoved me to the bed and got on top of me riding me. At that point, I could no longer reject her. I gave in, I stopped rejecting her and we had sex.

I opened my eyes slowly feeling fatigued. I did not recognize straight away where I was. It was not my bedroom and it was not my hotel room. I wanted to turn around and I realized I was naked. I felt an arm on my back. I tried to recall what happened last night. We were celebrating our win at the nearby club. I came to a realization and I turned around to the other side. I saw the person who I least expected and least wanted to be in the same bed with me and naked. It was not she was not good. We were friends now and we were also colleagues. I sighed. I looked at her. Lucy was lying next to me. She was still sleeping.

I woke up and collected my clothes. I put on my clothes and left Lucy's room. Back in my room which was a few rooms from Lucy's. I looked at the time it was almost one in the afternoon. I saw many missed calls from Ally, Hailee, and Normani. I would not make it to the office. I called Ally.

Ally: Lauren!!! Finally, you call.

Me: Hi, Ally! Sorry. Are you in the office?

Ally: Yes. Where are you? We are looking for you. We're worried about you.

Me: Ally, I am fine. Sorry made you worried. I am still out of the city.

Ally: Oh, Okay. Are you okay? You sound... not well.

Me: Yes, I am... Could you please inform Camila? I am so sorry I could not make it to the office, and please pass the file on my desk to her. it's for today material. 

Ally: Yes, sure. Will you come tomorrow?

Me: Yes, I will. Is Camila... looking for me? (She must be pissed off or she must be laughing at me now. I just taught her to inform people if we wanted to cancel a meeting. Now, I did the opposite.)

Ally: Okay, I will tell Camila you are not feeling well and need a day off.

Me: Yeah kind of actually... (I drank often but I seldom got wasted like this.)

Ally: Do you have a hangover, Lauren?

Me: (I knew I sound like one) Yes, Ally... I knew I am being irresponsible. Please don't tell Camila. It's not that I want to lie to her. I prefer to tell her in person tomorrow.

Ally: Okay, no worries. Have a good rest and see you tomorrow, Lauren.

Me: Ally.